rolling chassis 86 white ttype W/cage

Whitettype86

Young William
I'm selling my long time project. I have a 86 white ttype black out package with full power everthing(pwr windows,pwr door locks, pwr seats, electronic dash). Hardtop with full 6 point cage with swing outs. All blue interior about 90% in good shape. I have some pics at my signature website and will post more. Car is setup for strip action. No ac but has heater box. The bear brakes don't come with it or nor does the gnx rims. I will set the stock brakes and stock type rims back on it. $4000 asking price. No rust always a southwest car all its life. Got to sell baby on way and to many projects at this time in life.

Another $4000 grand and I'll leave as is :D

Keeping motor and trans and driveline and exhaust.

Car is wired for fast which is staying and also duel fuel pumps come with car.

Maybe I am asking the same question but..... Are you saying $8000 for the complete car less the fast, with the brakes and the wheels? If I plug in a fast will it run? Any problems?
Mike

I'm keeping the fast computer with the engine and tranny. The motor is brand new rebuilt. Had problems getting the car to run and don't have time anymore. I've had this project for 6yrs now and its getting old and fustrating.
Have another baby boy on the way and to many other projects and toys.
Here some pics :)

Attachments

• HPIM0305.JPG
    HPIM0305.JPG
    368.4 KB · Views: 384
  • HPIM0306.JPG
    HPIM0306.JPG
    330.1 KB · Views: 342
  • HPIM0307.JPG
    HPIM0307.JPG
    375.4 KB · Views: 321
OK Nailhead, your first, I'm second, what are you going to do? 9K with the fast is a decent deal if you ask me
Mike

what problems are you having getting the motor to run? is it the motor or programming? and also what trans and who built it is behind it, does it have transbrake and what conv/stall etc. etc. and your cage is it certified and to what level and what rearend/setup does the car have? also i presume the fast is the older bank to bank. thanks mike i just have a few other questions and then i will decide.

I really wanted to sell just the rolling chassis without the motor and trans and brakes and rearend and wheels. I will install the stock rearend and brakes and sell the car as a rolling chassis with fast wiring harness and duel reds xp fuel pumps for $4000.

Now if u want the car as is I'll take $10000 as is :cool:

The problems could be the program the car has times trying to start and only has ran for 15min the longest I could get it to go. The rearend is a 30spline moser ford axles with new eaton posi with T/a girdle, Atr sway bar and upper and lower control arms boxed in. Moog S10 chevy springs and bilstien shocks.

The transmission is a bop 400 with reverse valvebody with transbrake built by lonnie diers from Ohio. The motor was preped by lonnie and finished up and assembled by Nick Micale.

So car complete as is $10000 or as a roller for $4000

The cage is certifed for 9.99 was installed by Nick Micale also. Same Cage he has in Whitey. His fast ass white car.

Any interest in selling AS-IS without the FAST, Engine and trans. Or I would be interested in the trans and converter.
Mike

Mike,

Not yet, I'll probably part it out it looks like.

The trans with Pats 10in 4000 converter I'll sell for $1500 all together I'll throw in the custom braidied tranny cooler lines with fittings also.

Whitettype86 said:
.............The cage is certifed for 9.99 was installed by Nick Micale also. Same Cage he has in Whitey. His fast ass white car.

It is NOT a certified cage, it is a roll bar with swing out side bars. :confused: Good to 9.99 only.