Ron Klein Buick - Newark Ohio?

KENNE-BILL

Anyone know if they're still around? Their website is down and phone numbers seem to be disconnected.

Don't know if they are still around, but back in the day they used to have some good deals on parts. I bought a new 87 grille from them for $115 back in '98. I also got a good deal on a set of headlight bezzels. As it turns out I'm glad I squirreled away those parts. :)

That's a very nice link about Dal, but it doesn't mention Ron Klein Buick. The parts guy there who got them into big volume mailorder parts sales was Zak Klein. Even though they were making good money, his management was never happy about the big UPS bills, etc., and eventually decided to get out of the discount parts business. Zak left and last I heard was selling car insurance. Both Zak and Dal are very knowledgeable about TR's and were/are great guys to deal with.

I agree Zak was a very cool guy to deal with when he worked there, always cordial on the phone and very knowledgeable about TRs. I had been dealing with Jeff(parts manager) as of lately, he still gave me discounted prices and even took care of shipping costs on occasion to Hawaii, very nice person on the phone also. I assume the dealership is no more and am sad to see them go if this is the case.:(

BTW TRBON8R, I also "squirreled" away some similar parts last year from Ron Klein - 87 grille for $135.00 and the last two headlight bezels they had in stock for I think around $19.00 a piece along with a bunch of other small items.:)

Originally posted by KENNE-BILL
Anyone know if they're still around? Their website is down and phone numbers seem to be disconnected.
Then GM prolly did shut them down. Ron Klein is Zak's grandfather. That dealership had been around a long time. When Zak left ~3 years ago, the writing was on the wall for the dealership. They had been informed that Buick was eliminating many of its smaller volume, older dealerships...Klein Buick very much fit the bill for closure. Bummer.