You can type here any text you want

Rubber fuel lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vacuum 6

Does anyone make replacement rubber fuel lines (sender to the hard lines)?

Highway stars has the set of 3.

Yes. Not molded but work fine.

I have some I just removed from my car, as I went with racetronix to AN fittings set up. Let me know if you want them, in good shape.

I installed a new fuel tank, sending unit and went back to an in tank pump this fall. I used fuel injection hose from the Autoparts store. I used Gates hose, has a glossier texture, is E-85 compatible. I installed the hoses so the natural curve matched the closest. They laid ok once I got the fuel line to body clamps back on. I'm pretty picky and I was happy.

Attachments

• 20151223_123550.jpg
    20151223_123550.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
Does anyone make replacement rubber fuel lines (sender to the hard lines)?

In the past, we always made sure any rubber fuel line replacement for a TR was specified for fuel injection use because it is subjected to much higher pressures than a carb application.

Now we are very careful to use rubber fuel injection hose that is also alcohol resistant.

Areas around the country have pump gas with 10-15% alcohol which over a period of time will also erode rubber.

With e-85 conversions we have seen very rapid erosion of the older lines and especially braided lines that are not alcohol resistant.

Any decent auto parts supplier will have the proper hose in various sizes to fit your application.

In the past, we always made sure any rubber fuel line replacement for a TR was specified for fuel injection use because it is subjected to much higher pressures than a carb application.

Now we are very careful to use rubber fuel injection hose that is also alcohol resistant.

Areas around the country have pump gas with 10-15% alcohol which over a period of time will also erode rubber.

With e-85 conversions we have seen very rapid erosion of the older lines and especially braided lines that are not alcohol resistant.

Any decent auto parts supplier will have the proper hose in various sizes to fit your application.
Is that small section on the factory feed/return under the power steering alcohol compatible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back