sage green "T"

Status
Not open for further replies.
well at least now i know they were offered in this color...probably not easy to find for sale.

i believe i heard there were 7 made.

bryan wanner? / quick6nkc ? i believe has 1 and the guy i think selling a buch of nos parts i think also had 1. nc SOMETHING OR RATHER????

well my chance at finding one are slim to none:mad: well if any of the lucky fellas that own one would like to share a pic it would be apreciated

I owned one and thought I'd never sell it, but the economy got the best of me and I had to let it go... Brian Lorenz in Ohio has one as well, his username is Limited87 here on the board. A search of both our usernames will get you both information and pictures. FWIW, both of our cars are '87 model year.

As far as I know you'll most likely never see either of these cars for sale. And if they do, expect to spend some serious $$$$ for either one. I know Brian has turned down what most would think is GNX value.

K.

thanks for all replies.... maybe with some luck ill find one......:biggrin:

Definitely keep us updated, & I hope you find what you're looking for!! Since I started "messing" with these cars back in '93 I have only seen three. I'm not sure what happened to the third one, then there is my old one and Brian's.

What I really liked about my old one was the lack of options!! ;)

K.

I saw one at the GS nats in 97' and one @ Reynolds in 01', tried to buy the one @ Reynolds but the guy had just bought it from Dennis Kirban I believe he said and didn't wanna sell, haven't seen one since....always "heard" it was the rarest color and my dark chestnut was rare too, never seen another dark chestnut though...good luck in your search

Sent from my DROID2

I love the Sage Green,but what i enjoy most and probably many here is the fact that someone looks twice in amazement at your car,(GN with slick paint),well to the average Joe driving a mustang or Vette that you just smoked the sage green is nothing special and wont ever get a second look...so why bother paying anything for a sage green...the only time you will get the WOW's about the color are from other TB guys,but how often do you run into them...so live in your fantasy world thinking you have the coolest color on the planet...you do to only a few TB guys,not the real world folks...I realized that after many hours of thght about purchasing a Junker from the east for sh!tloads of $$$ and have to dump another 10k into it..

buy the NA one on here and turbo it...save yourself 20k:):):):)

well my chance at finding one are slim to none:mad: well if any of the lucky fellas that own one would like to share a pic it would be apreciated

I wish you luck on your quest. I spent alot of time and $$ trying to track one of these cars down only to find out it was really blue or not a factory Vin 7 car or someone had painted it Sage(several of those believe it or not). To save yourself alot of time and headache when you think you have found one. Ask for a pict of the RPO trunk sticker. It will have the Vin number on it with the 7 on the 8 digit obviously and be full of 43 codes in the option areas along with the LC2.

This pict is of my '87 light sage Limited Turbo T from the 2005 GSCA Nationals. Car took 1st place. Scored a 99 out of a possible 100. As NCTURBOS (Keith) stated I have turned down ALOT of cash over the years for the car. Deep in the realm of low mile GNX money from several collectors, enthusiast. I love and enjoy the car to much and dont see myself ever selling it.

Attachments

• phone picts 002.jpg
    phone picts 002.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 851
I love the Sage Green,but what i enjoy most and probably many here is the fact that someone looks twice in amazement at your car,(GN with slick paint),well to the average Joe driving a mustang or Vette that you just smoked the sage green is nothing special and wont ever get a second look...so why bother paying anything for a sage green...the only time you will get the WOW's about the color are from other TB guys,but how often do you run into them...so live in your fantasy world thinking you have the coolest color on the planet...you do to only a few TB guys,not the real world folks...I realized that after many hours of thght about purchasing a Junker from the east for sh!tloads of $$$ and have to dump another 10k into it..

buy the NA one on here and turbo it...save yourself 20k:):):):)

BandAid, I agree with what your saying to a point. I think its more than just a few TB guys that know the rarity of the color..lol Ive had the car at Autorama and Summit Racings BOP shows and people immediatly knew this car was no run of the mill turbo regal because of the color. Especially after taking Best of Show.;) Several of the collectors who have contacted me had no turbo cars but wanted one for there collection that was rare. So somehow the word is out there and more prevalent than one might think. In the end its whats having a factory Vin 7 car this car color worth and mean to someone.

Gorgeous.. I love that combo just something evil about it in such a soft color and the padded roof..You think its some old lady in it until you see the bulge! Good luck finding one but the v8 on the board is pretty sweet!

-Rich

I saw one at the GS nats in 97' and one @ Reynolds in 01', tried to buy the one @ Reynolds but the guy had just bought it from Dennis Kirban I believe he said and didn't wanna sell, haven't seen one since....always "heard" it was the rarest color and my dark chestnut was rare too, never seen another dark chestnut though...good luck in your search

Sent from my DROID2

The one you saw in Reynolds eventually became mine, and then I sold it again last year.

K.

Status
Not open for further replies.