You can type here any text you want

Saleen S7 AWD dyno 2200+ HP @ 25psi.. Crazy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
2201 and 1737tq

The above comment was right. It seriously looked like space time warped. I hope it lasted more than one run.

From my iPhone

It amazes me every time i watch it.. i would like to see a head to head run @ the texas mile vs one of those AWD underground lambo's.. this will probably walk all over them..

It amazes me every time i watch it.. i would like to see a head to head run @ the texas mile vs one of those AWD underground lambo's.. this will probably walk all over them..
Yeah, i watch that crap too. Im subscribed to probably all the cool youtube channels in the world!!!

hello people; I like that power curve. Too the moon Alice.
IBBY

That was great. I liked it towards the end when the car was just floating side to side.
Space time was definitely altered.

D

I just noticed the slicks too. This guy is serious; like the power didn't indicate that already but cool! And the giant ice box intercoolers.

I read a post about this car a day or two ago. If I remember right, the engine is a 10.3 liter built to handle 4500+ HP with twin 101mm turbos and a custom billet AWD system. Insane.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I read a post about this car a day or two ago. If I remember right, the engine is a 10.3 liter built to handle 4500+ HP with twin 101mm turbos and a custom billet AWD system. Insane.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
See. That's the way to do it. Build it for 4500hp and run about 3000 (@ engine, figure about 800 HP drive loss)

From my iPhone

Back