You can type here any text you want

Saw a nice 87 GN in Fort Walton...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bishir

Serenity Now
I was in my wife's Cougar with her going to a Mustang show... Then beside me pulles an 87 GN with 3 gauges on the hood a purple intercooler scoop and what looked like Weld rims. Anyone on this board?

Let me see if I have this right .....you were in a ford (cougar) headed to a ford show (mustang) and in your sig you are a GN owner....:confused: I think you need a exorcism :eek: to release those fords out of you more then trying to find the owner of that GN
atlease he is in his right state of mind :D......... guys lets pray for him

Father
Jesse
1st church of Buick Grand National of central Forida

HAHA, if you check my profile you'll see that I have also have a 69 Mustang. I've had it a lot longer than my GN, but I've wanted a GN longer than I've wanted a Mustang. Does that make since? However, I wasn't in my Mustang because I'm waiting for my new insurance to kick in. (Hagerty) It's true, the GN could run black circles around my Mustang, but old cars have lots of style and it's fun to put the top down. I'm not saying the GN's don't have style, but sometimes it's nice to have a change.

DANG IT, it takes someone from TX to let ya'll know that car belongs to Mike Nelson of Mary Ester, FL! :D We met up with Mike while on vacation a few years ago - he's a great guy! Works at Fort Walton Machining (or something like that...) :cool: Oh, if you see him, dog him out for not being on this board!

Wow, I didn't think I'd find out who it was! Next time I'll stop him. Hopefully I'm in my GN too. Thought I'd have to catch him first. His looked like it could boogie.

boogie

Your right, the car runs 6's in the 1/8th mile if it's the same one from that ran at emerald coast.

Emerald Coast

Speaking of Emerald Coast....

How many people here have been there? I moved to FL this summer and everyone is telling me I have to go there. I was just wanting to know what you guys could tell me about the place. I tried their website but it appears to be down.

emerald coast dragstrip

We currently run an 84 regal with sbc power and 32/14's under the rear, that track hooks like none other. By the way you might see tom hammonds (nhra winnebago) testing there, he owns part of the track.this could be why it hooks like hell. The track is eight mileand is by far the fastest strip of blacktop in nw-fl.The track runs on IHRA sanctions and is almost the same surface as gainesville raceway. If you have any questions just call the track and ask for Chip. He is a partner in the track and is willing to answer anything. By the way if you get a chance go see johnny pilcher run his 63 corvette pro-mod. 4'os in the eigth. You also might see Charle Stump from Panama City, HIs crew runs multiple gn's every once in a while.

Back