Saw this on Racing Junk...had me in tears

I like the locations of his Tran & Oil cooler. :tongue:

I'm really curious to know what the car runs as it sits with such an awful combination. 13.5's?

I always find in amusing how someone would go to Racingjunk to sell their car but not list it here. I guess they are well aware of how fast their BS and lol price for that would be sniffed out here.....:rolleyes:

Maybe the poor sap is not a member here. If he was he might have put together a better combination I would hope. That car is the opitomy of someone that never took the time to research and understand the Turbo Buick. Worst part is the "go fast parts" sound good to a novice.

How does it come with Baer brakes that don't fit under the stock wheels when thee stock wheels are on the car:confused:

I want to know WTF is the hose & associated hole, in the airdam, that goes from the right side airdam up toward the engine??

Is that a tube from the blow-off valve??:confused: WTF???????????????????

I think this idiot was a "ricer" before he got his $hit hooks on a GN.

His alternate exhaust from the dump probably has an 8" fart can at the end of it too.

"Electric Exhaust Door"...lol

Did anyone see the little spider web body extensions by the rear wheels :eek:...... What was this guy smokin?

Now I wont make any remarks but I found this soooo funny!

I looked at it, but did not find anything particularly ''funny'' about it ...With a little work and removal of some of the ''gadgetry'' like the dump pipe with it's separate exhaust pipe (but keep the electric cut-out), and the ''spider web'' body extensions, it could be a nice car again. The 4.12 gearing is probably a misprint (for 4.10), but some stock 3.42's would be a better choice anyway....but ''funny'' ?... not really.

Claude.:confused:

I looked at it, but did not find anything particularly ''funny'' about it ...With a little work and removal of some of the ''gadgetry'' like the dump pipe with it's separate exhaust pipe (but keep the electric cut-out), and the ''spider web'' body extensions, it could be a nice car again. The 4.12 gearing is probably a misprint (for 4.10), but some stock 3.42's would be a better choice anyway....but ''funny'' ?... not really.

I think you forgot 60lb inj's

I have to agree. I've seen worse on this board. It wouldn't take much to straighten it out.

I dont think you need DFI to control 36lb injectors :eek:

And WTF is on that Downpipe???

X2

Seriously, pretty much small everything. That thing probably isnt any faster than stock unless he has a rock solid tune in it. The first thing I would do with that car is well.......start over.

I think the owner was quite creative which is cool.
Anyone can simply buy a prefabbed part and simply bolt it on.
The "spider web body extension" appears to be their to hide the exhaust dump outlet.

"AGREE" after all is another GN...with some loose ends but nothing major..for some one like me something like that would be better than starting with a complitly stock one....:biggrin: