You can type here any text you want

Scan master BLASTER 133

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good afternoon guys I'm still kind a new to the TR world and I'm learning every day and I checked my scanmaster today and seeing that the BL reading was above 128 it is at 133 and if I'm thinking correctly that means the car is running long is this an issue and what should I look for if it is

Plus or minus 10 on your BLM is ok.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Check for vacuum leaks or maybe a cracked drivers side header. I stopped chasing mines a while ago im usually between 136-142 and car runs great

Good afternoon guys I'm still kind a new to the TR world and I'm learning every day and I checked my scanmaster today and seeing that the BL reading was above 128 it is at 133 and if I'm thinking correctly that means the car is running long is this an issue and what should I look for if it is

Your ok. The computer is adding a little fuel in the long term fuel adjustment (BLM) so the short term fuel adjustment (INT) averages 128. It doesn't mean you are running rich or lean. It means the computer has made an adjustment to get the correct air/fuel ratio. That's why the correction factor exists in the program. 128 is the center of the adjustment range. Like blackazz stated...+ or - 10 is acceptable. A stock chip has an adjustment range of 105 to 150. Some aftermarket chips narrow the range some increase it. When the adjustment range is pegged at one end or the other that's when you definitely have a problem. Your reading of 133 is well within the operating range. Nothing to worry about.

My fuel pressure is abt 38lbs with a turbo tweak chip should I bump it up a few lb's
Is that with the vacuum line on or off the fuel regulator? You should be checking it with the vacuum line off. TT chips typically are set for 42-43lbs with the line off.

Back