Screw in wheel stud question

Talk to Brian at G-Body parts. I ordered a set of Moser 28 spline axles, they come with a double set of holes for screw in or press in

Moser 28 spline axles ordered from Moser, screw in studs are part# 8000 as per my receipt.

WHERE CAN I BUY THESE LUGNUTS? missing a few. (Sorry for yelling.)

Hi! from what I know from Summit, you can't buy a few, you have to buy them I think in four pack! Yeah its stupid, but this company def has marketing scheme. This from me purchasing from Summit, and talking to manufacture, but I bought these lug nuts years ago! Maybe it has changed. Good luck! I use Morroso 1/2 long bolts for the front with McGards, and Strange/ARP 5/8 studs in the back for drag racing .The bolts for the 5/8 studs are Strange. Just for thought!

Hi! from what I know from Summit, you can't buy a few, you have to buy them I think in four pack! Yeah its stupid, but this company def has marketing scheme. This from me purchasing from Summit, and talking to manufacture, but I bought these lug nuts years ago! Maybe it has changed. Good luck! I use Morroso 1/2 long bolts for the front with McGards, and Strange/ARP 5/8 studs in the back for drag racing .The bolts for the 5/8 studs are Strange. Just for thought!

Thanks much, bro.

Anytime brother ! I wear my heart on my sleeve for you guys! Another thing Strange is having a great deal on 33 spline axles, and sphool, and c-clip eliminators for around 560 dollars. 847-663-1701 . Talk to Mike in sales, and tell him Josh sent you, and I promise there is nothing in it for me, and he might be able to knock a few bucks off for you guys. I am not advertising for them, but just looking out for you guys. I had this set-up on 8.8 diff, and it was bullet proof with custom fabrication, and good diff cover.

joshua

Anytime brother ! I wear my heart on my sleeve for you guys! Another thing Strange is having a great deal on 33 spline axles, and sphool, and c-clip eliminators for around 560 dollars. 847-663-1701 . Talk to Mike in sales, and tell him Josh sent you, and I promise there is nothing in it for me, and he might be able to knock a few bucks off for you guys. I am not advertising for them, but just looking out for you guys. I had this set-up on 8.8 diff, and it was bullet proof with custom fabrication, and good diff cover.

joshua
That's what I did see post#19

1/2 dia, and 3 inch is standard NHRA tech reg if I am not mistaken? My correction from my post, about what I use for the front.