Screwed Again

m233roller

Banned
Just to WARN !!! you guys about this character. I answered his for sale ad about his GN dash plaque and here are the PM's back and forth.

Originally Posted by m233roller
Hi There,
What is the best you'll do on the GN dash plaque shipped to 99212 ? Do you have any pics. of it? Thanks Mike

$90.00 total. that includes shipping. no pics sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDNATIONAL6
Quote:
Hi There,
What is the best you'll do on the GN dash plaque shipped to 99212 ? Do you have any pics. of it? Thanks Mike

Hi again,
As long as it's excellent as you say I'll take it. Please send me your mailing address and I'll mail you a $90USPS money order. Thanks

ive had 6 gns and one gnx, im word is good as well as what im selling. dan simon 707 fairbanks ave. kalamazoo michigan 49048. ph (269)3812162 email-grandnational6@hotmail.com thanks dan

Ok Dan,
Sounds good to me. I'll get you the MO for $90 sent right out. Thanks Mike

I mail him out the MO and receive the dash plaque and to say the least I'm NOT very happy with this so called EXCELLENT part. So I pm him this.

Dan, I received your dash plaque and I really can't use it as it does have scratches on it and the chrome on the word Buick is GONE. I would like to send it back for a full refund.

This is his response.

this is not walmart. i sold you a dash plaque and told you it was in good condition. if you want me to do anything i suggest sell it yourself. i am not in the market to value or disvalue the buick parts i sell and have. if this part didnt make your expentions its not on me. you got exactly what you paid me for. if your unhappy with it im sorry. its no longer in my hands.

This is my response back. NOW I'm getting alittle HOT !!

First off SMART ASS I can see I'll just have to eat this thing. I had my doughts when you blew your horn on how many Buicks youv'e had. OH !! now it's in GOOD condition NOT EXCELLENT!! better read your ad again. I would say EXCELLENT would mean just that, not with scratches and the chrome completely gone off the Buick letters. Iv'e been at this for 19 years and Iv'e sold more Buick parts than youv'e ever seen so don't try and impress me. You surely DON"T know the difference between decent with some problems and EXCELLENT. OH and by the way Iv'e owned 8 Turbo Buicks and have parted out 11 of them. I'll be sure to leave you some feedback.

I simply can't believe this S-IT !!! SCREWED AGAIN!! BEWARE !!

It's all about character and morals, some have it... some don't.. Too bad..because I'm taking notes! as well as others.

GC

Post up some pics of this. Show people what he is passing off as excellent condition. Hard to trust any one any more.

It's all about character and morals, some have it... some don't.. Too bad..because I'm taking notes! as well as others.

GC

indeed.
what a douche.

hey mike,
ya still got that nos fuel sending unit for sale btw?
let me know, might be interested in it.
thanks,
paul

Just to WARN !!! you guys about this character. I answered his for sale ad about his GN dash plaque and here are the PM's back and forth.

Hi There,

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRANDNATIONAL6
Quote:
Hi There,

Hi again,
As long as it's excellent as you say I'll take it. Please send me your mailing address and I'll mail you a $90USPS money order. Thanks

ive had 6 gns and one gnx, im word is good as well as what im selling. dan simon 707 fairbanks ave. kalamazoo michigan 49048. ph (269)3812162 email-grandnational6@hotmail.com thanks dan

Ok Dan,
Sounds good to me. I'll get you the MO for $90 sent right out. Thanks Mike

I mail him out the MO and receive the dash plaque and to say the least I'm NOT very happy with this so called EXCELLENT part. So I pm him this.

Dan, I received your dash plaque and I really can't use it as it does have scratches on it and the chrome on the word Buick is GONE. I would like to send it back for a full refund.

This is his response.

this is not walmart. i sold you a dash plaque and told you it was in good condition. if you want me to do anything i suggest sell it yourself. i am not in the market to value or disvalue the buick parts i sell and have. if this part didnt make your expentions its not on me. you got exactly what you paid me for. if your unhappy with it im sorry. its no longer in my hands.

This is my response back. NOW I'm getting alittle HOT !!

First off SMART ASS I can see I'll just have to eat this thing. I had my doughts when you blew your horn on how many Buicks youv'e had. OH !! now it's in GOOD condition NOT EXCELLENT!! better read your ad again. I would say EXCELLENT would mean just that, not with scratches and the chrome completely gone off the Buick letters. Iv'e been at this for 19 years and Iv'e sold more Buick parts than youv'e ever seen so don't try and impress me. You surely DON"T know the difference between decent with some problems and EXCELLENT. OH and by the way Iv'e owned 8 Turbo Buicks and have parted out 11 of them. I'll be sure to leave you some feedback.

I simply can't believe this S-IT !!! SCREWED AGAIN!! BEWARE !!

GRANDNATIONAL6 You know this isn't right and is no way to treat someone who trusted you to sell him a dash plaque that you said was in excellent condition but you sent him one with scratches and chrome missing from the letters. You knew what he wanted and you also know a dash plaque in the condition of the one you sent him is not worth $90.00

There is no reason why you should keep the $90.00 that you charged for a junk part that you know he can't use,and you know this because he told you he can't use it.

DO THE RIGHT THING AND GIVE MIKE HIS MONEY BACK ASAP!

John

When he said he had No Pics I would have passed when he isnt someone you know & have dealt with before. What a POS! When Mike says its in good shape its usually in Excellent shape. People with Low Morals Do NOT Care about anyone except themsellf. Remember what goes around comes around & Karma can be a real Bi*ch. Send him his $$$ back & make it right.

Mike sorry to hear about that. Your a straight up guy and I have dealt with you in the past. If you tell me its in good condition and dont have pics I believe you. And I also know you stand behind your stuff.

Good luck with this idiot. Remember what comes around goes around.

ED

The "no pix" thing should have been your first RED FLAG!!

Ya know I kind of seen the red flag but when he said he had owned 6 GN's and a GNX I thought he must know what he's talking about and I have to be quite blunt here. Pics. can be really deceiving. Iv'e seen to many pics. that DIDN"T show the bad stuff. I'm a very trustworthy person and I take a MAN's word but now days ?? I'm getting pretty gun shy. Thanks Guys.

Mike sorry to hear about that. Your a straight up guy and I have dealt with you in the past. If you tell me its in good condition and dont have pics I believe you. And I also know you stand behind your stuff.

Good luck with this idiot. Remember what comes around goes around.

ED

DITTO!!
Good Luck with this character Mike!

screwed again you say well everyone else ive dealt with are happy, sounds to me like you like bragging about getting screwed. three times makes it you like it. you cant please everyone!! esspecially like likes of you.

m233, sorry to hear that this douche bag robbed you. Based on his post, you should have ran when the guy can't even form a sentence. Look at it this way, it may have cost you $90 to deal with this POS. But atleast the rest of us have been warned not to do business with this guy. Maybe we should each pitch in a dollar to help you recoup some $$$.

I have only bought one item from Mike WAY back in 97 when I got my first GN. I would have to say that when Mike describes something, he "under describes" it. Meaning if it is in good contition, it shows up 3 times better than what I ever expected. THAT is a mans word. Posting that something is excellent and then saying it is in good condition are two different things. Step up, be a man and give back the money. I offered that when I sold a .010/.010 crank that came out of an 85 engine but was casting for a 4.1. The guy decided to keep since it was a good crank. THAT was over $400. Karma will get you!!! :mad:

Sorry to hear it Mike. We can all tell this guy is a real winner. Maybe he will use that $90 to buy Hooked On Phonics.

Thats a sh itty thing to do to anyone. Guarranteed when you buy something from Mike, its always above and beyond what I expect. Sorry to see this guy think its ok to false represent a POS and sell it for a PREMIUM buck, then tell you to whistle once the coin is in his hand. I could only imagine what his car looks like if he calls that dash plaque excellent..........KARMA is a b itch GRANDNATIONAL6, what goes around comes around. Yours is coming buddy, hope that $90 was worth it........

Grandnational6, quit being a jerk!! Do the right thing and refund the man's money. Sounds like blanket party time.......