See you later Socal

Welcome back to the UNITED states of America

thanks i made it to Maryland.. its damn hot here, but once it cools down i'm heading to the 1/4 track :)

Just don't slip up & admit to anyone over there your from Calif. lest you be accused of being gay lol !

They might actually hug him for being form Cali....the peeps I know from Maryland are all just as libtarded as the ones I know from the Bay Area.

Hey Cruz, yes i made it home.. been here for about 2 weeks now.. i'm about to go out and get a Dodge Diesel truck for a tow/daily driver (hopefully this weekend)..

I imagine you know better but keep your stuff secure here. I had my '01 CVPI here (in Silver Spring) a week and it was stolen from a gated community (no security systems on the car but who knows how much that would've helped). It was found 6 months later by State Police well after I had already had it paid off by the insurance company. Miss that damn car.

Mike;
glad to hear your home ok ,and picking up where you left off.
keep us updated with your adventures, Pics too !
I can say it was a pleasure to meet you, I know I busted your chops before your car arrived here. LOL
but it was all in fun, stay safe, and enjoy!

my new tow Rig.. now i need to get something to tow lol..

599500_10151936237830463_1557246491_n.jpg

Wow!
The muscrat is looking good. Do anything to it lately? Other than wash it.:D

Mike B.

rear wing.. upper and lower control arms.. coil packs and im going to order a bigger throttle body and get it re-tuned.

thanks guys.. once the temps here in Maryland drop, i'll post up some times from the track.. i'm looking into my first NOS kit (150shot) so if i do that i'll up date the times after the install..