Sensors- AC Delco vs Delphi

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
Hey guys,

I'm in the process of buying new sensors and I see AC Delco and Delphi are the common choices. I see AC Delco cost just a tad bit more. With that being said, does AC/Delco perform better because it cost more.:confused: Or will the Delphi perform just as good and they are just over-charging for the other brand?:rolleyes:

Which brand gets it done?

Thanks,

Steve

Both are very good brands. In most cases Delphi makes the parts for AC Delco. I would'nt be afraid to use either brand. Brad

Hi,
In case you don't know, Delphi is the spinoff of GM,and has rights to the AC Delco trademark. Thus, they are one and the same. Most of their stuff is Chinese nowadays.They don't build 'em like they used to...

Sensors

Thanks for the replies guys. I will go ahead and try and save a dollar or two by going with Delphi since they are the same. I wonder why they charge more for things that have AC Delco on them.:rolleyes:

Not to get off the subject too much, but the other day I got a set of oil cooler hoses to install from the local Chevy dealer. The were in a sealed vaccuum GM parts bag. On the hoses it said made in china! Couldnt believe it.