You can type here any text you want

Settings For Gen 2 with TT Chip & 4" Maf

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

twstdv6

I was wondering if anyone was running the Gen 2 with a TT chip and 4" Maf? If so, what would the Maf settings be for in & out? I am currently using the Extender Extreme Chip, but Can't seem to get the TT chip I just ordered working. Eric is out of town till Sunday and wanted to do some tuning this weekend.

I was wondering if anyone was running the Gen 2 with a TT chip and 4" Maf? If so, what would the Maf settings be for in & out? I am currently using the Extender Extreme Chip, but Can't seem to get the TT chip I just ordered working. Eric is out of town till Sunday and wanted to do some tuning this weekend.

Is your Gen II firmware updated to ver. 1.07??

If not..... MAF Translator Gen II - version 1.07 software - DOWNLOAD HERE! - Full Throttle Speed Tech Support

Is your Gen II firmware updated to ver. 1.07?? Yes, I have the Latest Version.

I am Running it now with the Gen 2, Extender Extreme Chip, And 4" Mega mass Air Flow. I want to pull the Extreme chip out and use the TT Chip, Just wanted to know the settings I need to change in the Gen 2.

All you should have to do it change "MAF Output" to "GN Stock MAF".

MAF input should stay on 4" Megamaf or whatever it's named.

Regards,
Eric

Sorry to highjack but I am having the same problem I am on version 1.12 have it set as you said eric. Runs but chuggs when you get on the gas.

Thanks!

change the output and see what happens i had mine off and it did the same thing.tt chip should be stock gn out.what you have coming in what type of maf

This Works For me!

The settings for the Gen II with TT chip & 4'' Maf Are:

MAf Input = 4'' Mega Maf
Maf Output = GN Stock Maf

Hope this get's you going!

I think I have traced the problem to the translator it self. Everytime I shut the car off it resets the low fuel setting on 1600 RPM to -63% and sometimes other ones as well. I am trying to update the translator and re-flash it again but now I have more problems with it. Won't allow me to select how many cylinders and the RPM is all wacked...

I am trying to find the old version 1.07 if anyone has it and can send it to me that would be great. The new update on the website says 1.07 but it keeps coming up as 1.12 on the translator which was on it when I got it. I know it is loading because it says bin file loaded and it resets all the parameters.

My email address is tedderino@hotmail.com if you have the file and can send it. I am going to try to reload the file again and see what happens.

Thanks Brandon!

Reset the unit before you go nuts updating the firmware. The instructions that came with the unit are pretty clear on the procedure...

Did this and it worked. Version 1.12 is the newest and after the rest no more problems yet.

Thanks Brandon!

mine is doing the same thing it loses settings and its doing the chug thing now.this thing is getting to be a pain in the butt.87turbot-type has yours done this again?ive reset my unit 4 times.

I don't get much run time but I start it up in the morning and at night when I bring it back in the shop and has switched out on me again yet. Try reloading the software vs 1.12 than reseting it.

So far so good for me after about 10-12 starts since the problem.

Brandon!

What version is your translator running? When you key on it should flash on the screen.... they say above it might be necessary to update to the newest version.
Also this thread is from 2008.

double check your version number. then let me know.

B

Back