You can type here any text you want

Shakedown pass

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Street night at the track and prep was horrible so I got two runs...Spun on this run pretty bad.

23 psi no lock up.....

Fastest street car there.

Need to tune it out a little more and up the boost a few psi. Tranny was flawless....Shifted super hard every gear.

Oh...last run was pretty much the same with no changes...11.57 spinning hard(again track prep was non exsistant):rolleyes:

TE61 from John Craig, New race prepped tranny, new billet 9/11converter stall 3200 and RJC boost controller...Everything else is still the same as before.

Just want to share another winning combo:D

Bo

A little birdie told me ya got kicked out :D

So when is the cage going in... :eek:

Ya, :rolleyes: kicked out for that pass....."Slow it down or get a cage in this thing........And you guys are done for the night" And"Bla bla bla":rolleyes:

I respect the rules of NHRA, BUT.....Until I start breaking the rules, dont tell me I am done. 11.49@?MPH is bar time in the book......They just knew if we ran again that we were going to go way beyond that and I understand.

I really have to start thinking about a cage at this point. 11.5x @23psi is not enough for me. I really want to get around 25-26psi and tune that out. I dunno..Im torn.

You ever going to mess around with WOT lock up? Did you hit over drive before the end of the track? My car always laid down on the big end because of having to hit OD. My car would hit OD with about 1/4 to 1/5 of the track left. If you weren't in OD yet what RPM was it at going through the traps?

95 mph in the 1/8 and 114 in the 1/4. To me that looks like you have a strong 1/8th mile mph. Strong 1/8th MPH and ET really help get low 1/4 et's w/o having to run a high mph in the 1/4.

Jason

I never hit OD at the end of the track. I had the car running lean and mean for the night and usually that will bring the MPH down a bit and give more 1/4 ET. I didnt touch a thing on the two runs so it was consistant.

Good runs. What are your timing numbers, fp, & any other info you would like to share.

Thanks,
Rob

Rob,
Not much to share I think you have a lot of the reputable parts on your car(alkycontrol.EM chip,62turbo ect.., ....The car just wasn't tuned very well. Like stated above by Jason, the cars 1/8 MPH and time are dead on. The 1/8 to 1/4 are off(19MPH). When I tune this combo out I will let everyone know what I did...I got nothin to hide:D EM chip , so I can adjust timing/boost/fueling/ect... Check out my 11.34 run w/TA49....I will beat the 11.34 pass next time out with less boost.;) I will also get the boot:D

I really want 24-25MPH from the 1/8 to 1/4 so it will come with more timing/fueling/boost. I am happy how it 60' from a dry burnout and no track prep. 1.62 60' from the foot brake feels good. I was getting tired of e braking the car. If you havent noticed, I try not to tell anybody what they should do or need to do because every car is different period. I just use this site as a "File" for my own use and if anyone has q's I am happy to answer them to the best of my knowlege.

I'll be back out in a week or so and update the Sig:cool:

Ya, I will clean that sucker too! I know I was leaning out though....Spark plugs tell a story too. ;) Hey Julislow, when you going out again? :p I wanna run that slug.:eek: :D

Lemme know where your cage is from if at all possible..... I gotta start pricing those out. Meantime i will be looking on the net.

TTYL
Bo

Hey I was looking for ya on the highway yesterday ;) Show ya who's your Daddy :eek:

I'll be at BMP this saturday.. slicks are on.. i'm gonna burn something or else. This carbon has to be erradicated somehow..

The bar was made by Cal Hartline. Its a one off... the only TTA bar he ever made :) He's out of that bending pipe business. Your more than welcome totake pixs and notes and show prospective shops.

Technically all I have to run is an 11.49 and I'm faster than you rite? ;)

I can do that at 20-21 PSI easy.

Originally posted by Razor
Hey I was looking for ya on the highway yesterday ;) Show ya who's your Daddy :eek:

I'll be at BMP this saturday.. slicks are on.. i'm gonna burn something or else. This carbon has to be erradicated somehow..

The bar was made by Cal Hartline. Its a one off... the only TTA bar he ever made :) He's out of that bending pipe business. Your more than welcome totake pixs and notes and show prospective shops.

Technically all I have to run is an 11.49 and I'm faster than you rite? ;)

I can do that at 20-21 PSI easy.

I have a person in mind in Bradenton but I will ask him after I have some more loot. I guess 11.56 is all I can run....:confused: maybe I can run one more time and get banned:eek: 23psi is no more on my ride......Really woke up at 25psi and is pulling like a freight train......CHOOOOO!!!!!CHOOOOOO!!!!:eek:

Hey Bo, didnt you forget to mention , on your second run, a little white car next to you, beat you to the end of the track at 118 mph sorry only ran and an 11.88 with a 1.8 60ft, look forward to doing it again real soon. thanks JD

Sorry! Quickest car ET wise( thanks for the info MR.Don) :D

JD, Gotta give you prop's for a good run," But that tree wasn't shaded before ???Was it???"!!!:eek: :mad: :D
That moment sucked as I seen you take off , but I will get another shot soon.

Had a blast tho.

Bo

bo wll tomorrow is thur what are you doing let me know maybe we can do it the right with water and a prep track!!!!!!!!!!!
let me know Thanks JD

I'll be there saturday with a new clip on my WG :mad: ;)

7.32 tonite at 94.89

And I aint gonna get kicked out :p

Originally posted by Razor
I'll be there saturday with a new clip on my WG :mad: ;)

7.32 tonite at 94.89

And I aint gonna get kicked out :p

Make sure you have plenty of the sticky stuff in that bottle you have. The track was sloppy again. :rolleyes: They would prep the track and let the ricers go first, then the big boys, then Jack and I. :mad: Cycled like that all night. Everybody was PO'd...

Best run was

Sat. should be a good hooking track in the begining. That's when I get my 1.5x's

Good luck buddy! Hope you get your 10.xx pass....Lemme know.

Ps
You let off before you were done on that timeslip from sunshine

:cool:

Bo great time last nite had my best pass so far 11.66@119 BOY THIS CAR CAN FLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! thanks JD

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
Ps
You let off before you were done on that timeslip from sunshine

:cool:

That was 18 PSI it ran that number. Nice to see some 1.5 action ;)

Back