Sheet Metal Intake!!! WOW!!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
I have the following items for sale:

Gen 6 DFI....................................................$450.00

TCI Streetfighter TH350 trans BOP bolt pattern. Like new, yeilded 1.47 60' times and 10.60s @ 125-126 with this trans and a 4000 stall, drives like new never any problems, prolly about 3500 miles on trans.......................................................$400.00

I am contemplating selling my Lawrence Connelly Custom Sheetmetal intake for off-center motors. This intake was orginally built and raced on a 109 block GN for TSM, but since then rules have not allowed such an intake, and My intentions were to use on a off center stage II. My plans have been delayed, so I figured someone would want to use this bad ass intake. It comes with a ford 75MM throttle body, Aeromotive fuel rails, an aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, and braided line and fittings that interconnect the water passages between the heads. This is one bad ass looking unit, and I'm sure would work as well as it looks. It will fit under the stock hood, but either you'll have to use shorter motor mounts, or live without the underhood insulation. I have 83# injectors in the intake now, but would prefer to keep those. Everything else mentioned I would sell for: $900 O.B.O.

Also have a set of hooker headers...............$250.00 O.B.O.

Thanks,
Cliff

Cliff, I'm probably not a buyer for the intake. Gonna put an oncenter engine in my car next year. BUT...I would love to see some pics of that intake. Please : ) sporter600@charter.net

DR BOOST- How many times do I have to tell you, you're "t-type" needs alot more before you could even consider TSM, based on your last performance at Byron, I would strongly recommend taking that car back to whomever you bought it from and demanding that they put the turbo back on it for you!

CB

why is t-type "quoted"? im just rying to be fast like you guys.

you got the hit!:eek:

Do you still have the 4000 converter for the 350 trans? if so what kind is it- im interested.

Interested in the dfi..........but $300 MAX

49- Blues, I still have the converter, It's a TCI, but was planning on running it this year in another trans, let me know what you had in mind.

Norbs, If $300 can get you a DFI elswhere, then go for it. My price is pretty firm on this, and I would suspect if someone is selling on for much less that there might be something wrong with it-

ChevyII- If the deal falls through, you're next in line! :)

Thanks-
Cliff