Shift Kit + Billet servo = Busted Anchor!

If you use a billet servo, you have to have the whole package including the Alto wide band and the 300M anchor pin. That way you have all the weak points covered for the hard shifts.

Where can I buy the wide band, and the HD anchor? Does anyone have part numbers for these? Thanks-

a scrap yard 112 200 servo is alot more efficient than a sonnax or superior billet servo any day of the week and has the largest apply area of all.oh but the billet has lip seals.BIG DEAL.properly sealed there is no difference and a leak past the seal ring for the 2 seconds your in third only exits the bleed hole and returns to the pan .hardly a worry.money is better spent at the local scrap yard if you can locate an old 200.

Originally posted by chris718
a scrap yard 112 200 servo is alot more efficient than a sonnax or superior billet servo any day of the week and has the largest apply area of all.oh but the billet has lip seals.BIG DEAL.properly sealed there is no difference and a leak past the seal ring for the 2 seconds your in third only exits the bleed hole and returns to the pan .hardly a worry.money is better spent at the local scrap yard if you can locate an old 200.

:D thats what I use
an old 3 speed 200 servo ;)

Are all 3spd 200's equipped with this "112" servo? Is "112" stamped on it? How do I id this part otherwise?

wow does the 200 metric servo make the trans shift and do i use the 200 spring and pin that is behind the servo too