You can type here any text you want

"SlowGray" rolling chassis for sale!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
This photo was taken at B.G. this year. The wheels and tires in this photo do not come with the car.

The car is available for between $4k-$6k depending on what options you would want it with. IE. double-pumper currently in the tank, HAL 12-way shocks at all 4-corners, guages, ET Streets, etc. The rear diff. currently has an Eaton big spline (30/31?) carrier with Moser axles.

Please PM me with your contact info. if interested, and I can explain easier.

K.

These are the wheels that will come with the car. And the windows are tinted now.

K.

TurboIndian said:
don't say that if someone has the $ they can get the wheels also. :wink:

At that point I'll refer them to you, since they are you wheels/tires. ;)

K.

trades?

interseted in my 90 turbo intercooled gran prix?look in non buick cars f/s..

garyk1970 said:
interseted in my 90 turbo intercooled gran prix?look in non buick cars f/s..

Sorry, I'm not looking for trades. I need to make room in the garage, as there is just too much "stuff" in there... ;)

K.

GN13? said:
Are u selling the rims?

The Weld wheels are owned by Turbo Indian, and are not for sale. The stock refinished T-wheels are what comes with the car.

K.

turbo_canuck said:
is there a roll cage? does it still have the a/c?

No cage.

The a/c & heater box is still in the car, but there is no evap. core in it. You would need a evap core, accum., compressor, condenser to have working a/c again. I have the manifold line. The heat is still functional. There is a custom plate I made covering the "hole" where the evap. core was, practically looks oem. It can easily be removed for functional a/c.

K.

Car is no longer for sale... I've decided to just let TurboIndian store it for me... :rolleyes: :p

K.

Back