You can type here any text you want

sneeky pete seal tool ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bpman1234

so I tried like heck using the screw with plyers pulling and pushing on the other side with screw driver the seal was shredding got it out about maybe 2'' but no table to push no more cause screw driver straight and at the curve in the block .so they make 2 kits which one is the one to get ? thanks in advance.

Don't really need one for our cars. Use a screw driver or a plastic wedge to push and pull on the other side of the seal with pliers to remove. It is helpful to turn the crank while doing this. Put some STP on the crank and walk the new rear main in while pushing on one end with Your thumb or a small piece of wood. Having a friend turn the crank makes it much easier.

I tried that but the seal just keep braking on the the side where I pulling but will go under today and give it another shot .thankyou .

I tried that but the seal just keep braking on the the side where I pulling but will go under today and give it another shot .thankyou .

The trick is to rotate the crank, makes all the difference in the world.

The trick is to rotate the crank, makes all the difference in the world.
and if that doesnt work well loosen the main caps back off the #3 two turns.......#2 one turn .....and #1 a half turn.......when you turn the crank the seal will practically fall out.............don't forget to retorque the caps!!!

so I got the sneeky pete after trying to do it without it but I had to grind it at the point so it does not stick out the way its made the point stick out alittle and was afraid it was gonna scatch the journal it worked. had my son turn the crank as I pulled moved alittle then ripped did it again pulled move alittle then ripped the third time was a charm it came out .thanks for your help .

Back