So whats the baddest turbo out!

V8killR4U

Im considering purchasing a new Turbo. Look at my combo; what will prove to be fun on the street; Quick spool and will put up a number at the track with lets say 23-24 lbs of boost.

Only thing changed in my combo is that Im running a 200R4 again with approx a 3400-3500 stall.

I would say you need a 70 series ball bearing turbo, and also while looking at your Sig. I noticed you have a single reds XP you are going to need more than that with those mods if you plan to race the car.

I would say you need a 70 series ball bearing turbo, and also while looking at your Sig. I noticed you have a single reds XP you are going to need more than that with those mods if you plan to race the car.

I have the dual nozzle alchy set up, so i was hoping to supplement the fuel that way. I already have a 70 p trim would a 70 series bb be a noticeable difference considering the boost levels are the same?

Ball bearing would only assist in better spool up for the street.

Going to a 70 gtq and or a four bolt turbo housing could give you 45 hp plus.

Definitely on the edge with that fuel pump set up.

I love my 70GTQ Dual BB, it sppols alot faster than a stander'd j-turbo, i have a 4' inlet and a 3' outlet and an 85 housing. i have alky also and as great as it is, i agree with the guys, you will need a double pumper fuel pump, i have a double-pumper and it's awesome. my Precision at 25lbs is just plain AWESOME!! those guys put out a great product. keep us informed on what you got.

If you are looking to run mid to low 9's the new billet wheel "Boosted" 70 should be out very shortly. You can get it w/o the billet wheel now and upgrade when it comes out...

+1, wait for more of the billet/boosted PTE turbos to come out, they are making power like wheels 5 sizes bigger and spooling like wheels 1 to 2 sizes smaller!!

If you are looking to run mid to low 9's the new billet wheel "Boosted" 70 should be out very shortly. You can get it w/o the billet wheel now and upgrade when it comes out...

When will that be available and what kinda HP does the 70 make? When would the larger sizes be available? Thanx....

They will be releasing turbo's slowly over the next couple of seasons they said, all about testing etc.

If they do a Billet/Boosted BB70mm and it responds like the BB62mm did, it will spool close to a BB67 and make power like a 74mm turbo. :eek:

I'm hoping they make a 66mm wheel so we can get the power of a 70 but spool like a 63mm. ;)

Yea if I could hit 850hp and spool like a 63mm turbo I would be getting one of those. Although I would be jumping up and down when they came out with a 70 that spooled like a 67bb and made the power of a 74 also :eek:.

I am already wanting the billet 62 but I am going to hold on if I can unless they start pushing 750hp out of those 62 turbos. If there getting 750hp out of those 62 billet wheels then I am going to be a poor man by the time they come out with all these new turbos.

Jess