You can type here any text you want

So which fuel pump is best for me.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

robertf

Ok so heres a bit of background on the car. Car has been parked in a garage for the the last 18 years with an occasional drive. {7000 miles in 18 years} I've done some updating in the last several months. Removed the TT 5.2 alky chip for a new 5.7 alky chip. Replaced the 50# injectors for Erics flowmatched 60# to match the new chip. Champion irons/Champion portmatched raced intake. Stock bottom/cam. Currently has a Walbro with zero issues but I feel with todays Ethanol based fuel it's time for a replacement after all those years. I have an uninstalled DW300 from Nick but have been reading about fuel return issues in some GN's. It sounds like maybe it's more pump than I need. I have no track plans and the car does pull very hard with the alky setup. Would a DW 200 support what I need. I really don't want to replace my return line if not necessary. DW had been highly recommended from members but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I installed a DW300 approx 1 year ago and I couldn't be happier. No mods on the return line what so ever. My base FP is around 44 psi minimum and I do race the car. The car runs and drives perfect. Maybe I'm lucky.

I'm running a DW300 with no issues but that doesn't mean you won't. All return lines are not created equal. If the Walbro is working with no issues why change it?

I'm running a DW300 with no issues but that doesn't mean you won't. All return lines are not created equal. If the Walbro is working with no issues why change it?
It's going on 18 years old and has sat in the garage alot. Ethanol can take it's toll after so long. Just being preventative.

Back