You can type here any text you want

some times words are louder than motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psycho6cyl

Ponies Are For Lil Girls
all my life i was taught to love and respect GM. ford was like the little engine that couldnt. at least it is AMERICAN. ive had a couple v8s but had a thing for gn. well i finally got one. my brother and friends all put PONYS ARE FOR LITTLE GIRLS with the galloping pony on their quarter windows. well i had to be different.
iput that sicker 2 inches big (fits perfect in between the the defog lines) on my back window . i saw a stang and i tried to get in front of him. once i got in front of him at a light i look in my review and see him smiling and laughing. he reved his motor and i just spun out and dusted him:D

good one

Nothing like getting a oval owners blood boiling! my lic plate frame say " I love Mustangs, They taste like Chicken! "

Welcome to the club!

Originally posted by psycho6cyl
all my life i was taught to love and respect GM. ford was like the little engine that couldnt. at least it is AMERICAN. ive had a couple v8s but had a thing for gn. well i finally got one. my brother and friends all put PONYS ARE FOR LITTLE GIRLS with the galloping pony on their quarter windows. well i had to be different.
iput that sicker 2 inches big (fits perfect in between the the defog lines) on my back window . i saw a stang and i tried to get in front of him. once i got in front of him at a light i look in my review and see him smiling and laughing. he reved his motor and i just spun out and dusted him:D

I always hated to see disrespectful stickers like that, even if the guy was driving the same type of car I was. You sound like somebody I'd love to line up on the street and lay a beating on.

I hope you have the hp to back up your stickers. Most guys on this site do, but for some reason I don't think you're one of them.

I thought it would be funny to put a sticker on the back window of a car I used to own that said "I'd rather push a Ford than drive a chevy".

Yeah, it was a hoot until I had to push the s.o.b. - staring at that sticker the whole time...

Needless to say, I don't put stickers like that on my cars anymore.

And yes, I had to fix or repair it daily :p

Originally posted by dhjenkins
I thought it would be funny to put a sticker on the back window of a car I used to own that said "I'd rather push a Ford than drive a chevy".

Yeah, it was a hoot until I had to push the s.o.b. - staring at that sticker the whole time...

Needless to say, I don't put stickers like that on my cars anymore.

And yes, I had to fix or repair it daily :p

Hehe, that reminds me of a friend's friend who was razzing him about how unreliable GMs were, he was quiet after his Bronco broke down and they had to push it. Far as it goes, whatever floats a person's boat.

The one that annoys me is seeing banners that way "YOUR CAR MODEL HERE" Yes, we know you're driving that model car unless you've obfuscated the identity beyond recognition we don't need you to broadcast the make and/or model. There are some good ones out there, like I saw one upside down on a Jeep Wrangler that said "if you can read this flip me over" or perhaps the best license plate holder ever "the bullsh!t stops when the green light pops"

While I'm a GM fan by a long shot, I know a nice ride when I see one regardless of brand. I'm sure that there are even Hondas (few and far inbetween, but still existant) that could impress me. Then again, perhaps I'm too easily impressed.

Sticker fun!

Sounds very familiar! I've once posted a Cobra kill a few years back labled "Cobra gets peer pressure" All because of a "friends dont let friends drive fords" sticker! once the car is up and running I'm debating on a new sticker....either the Honda symbol inside of a superman S sheild with a slash through it...or "VTEC SHMETECH its still just a Honda!" just for all the rice out here!

Sticker fun!

Sounds very familiar! I've once posted a Cobra kill a few years back labled "Cobra gets peer pressure" All because of a "friends dont let friends drive fords" sticker! once the car is up and running I'm debating on a new sticker....either the Honda symbol inside of a superman S sheild with a slash through it...or "VTEC SHEMETCH its still just a Honda!" just for all the rice out here!

Re: Sticker fun!

Originally posted by SITHV6
...or "VTEC SHMETECH its still just a Honda!" just for all the rice out here!
local srt guy has a holder that says "VTEC THIS...BIT@H" kinda funny, but id never drive around with that on my car. Back when I was in high school I almost put a sticker on my car I was gonna have made to say "Wanna Rice?" I thought it was cool at the time, then I got over it.

Re: Sticker fun!

Originally posted by SITHV6
Sounds very familiar! I've once posted a Cobra kill a few years back labled "Cobra gets peer pressure" All because of a "friends dont let friends drive fords" sticker! once the car is up and running I'm debating on a new sticker....either the Honda symbol inside of a superman S sheild with a slash through it...or "VTEC SHEMETCH its still just a Honda!" just for all the rice out here!

Your car runs low 11's @ 119 and you're putting stickers on it ridiculing V-TEC Hondas?

Shouldn't you be setting your sights a little higher? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by 85 TR
cant anyone have any fun anymore?

You're right TR 85!

I must have been in a bad mood when I've replied in this thread. I'm leaving now.

Re: Re: Sticker fun!

Originally posted by gnxs
Your car runs low 11's @ 119 and you're putting stickers on it ridiculing V-TEC Hondas?

Shouldn't you be setting your sights a little higher? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sights are ALWAYS higher..here in south Florida theres always a chance to be next to a new Viper or lambo...hell I've even seen a new Enzo ferrari on the turnpike...but TURBO HonDuhs are EVERYWHERE!! respectable mustangs or any detroit iron with superchargers are getting rarer and rarer to be found at the lights...you know??...just last week at a local fuddruckers there was a gorgeous NEW midnight blue Lambo...they'll be time enoug for them! but for NOW it will be RICE and RICICULOUS scourning. so my sights are FINE thanks :P!

I think big gaudy stickers look ugly at any car no matter what it is.

Windshield banners are alright if it's a tuner car.

Even those lambos with the bigass SV on the side, it makes it look UGLY.

My car only has 1 sticker on it, it just says www.californiafords.com, because I'm a member. It also has no badges on it, except for the small ford badge on the back, which was painted black to match my car. I let my engine do the talkin, it's a little loud.

laughed out loud

I have to admit some of those stickers are pretty funny, and I for one don't really see any harm in a lil good natured ball bustin. Its good for the soul. Just remember no matter how fast ur car is theres someone out there just a lil faster. Oh by the way the spiked haired kid pissin on the manufacturers emblem is completely retarded.

""BlackDrop50 wrote:
I think big gaudy stickers look ugly at any car no matter what it is.

Windshield banners are alright if it's a tuner car.""

I had to have BUICK in white across the windshield because I got tire of all the "Monte" comments. Now I just point at it without saying a word.

Dammit, I saw one today that pissed me off. A guy with a Chevy Express had a sticker in his back window that said "Yeah, it's got a hemi." WTF? Maybe I'm just confused here or something.

Here's one: Toyota Corolla, white. BIG banner across both driver's side doors, said FANTASTIC in rainbow colors, with cute little color splashes all over the doors. Some guy was driving it, blaring (c)rap music.

I think all of those stickers are stupid. I was thinking about putting U'd lose in my 3rd brake light but have changed my mind and just kept GN in it. because i dont people thinking that i am one of those punk kids that "thinks" his car is fast, i just want to be quiet in that respect. however if and when the time comes when a stupid stickered up wannabe race car come up next to me all i have to do is mash the petal you know. but i must say i love those stickers of the guy peeing on the ford symbol haha thats a good one.:D

Back