You can type here any text you want

Sometimes you just gotta start over....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Are you gonna change the paint scheme?? If so, what are ya thinking about?

We're going to go with one of those decal wraps on the car. That way we can do some funky stuff without having to try to find someone to paint it. Won't be done before it makes it's track debut tho. That's going to be a winter project.

That is one badd ass car! If it ever goes up for sale I would like to know.Thanks.

After we get the number we are looking it can be bought:biggrin: We already have new idea's for another one:cool:

I would like to thank the entire Big Wood Racing Team for stepping up.

Frame is going to the paint shop this coming weekend and will be back Monday for the final steps...

We are putting everything we got to having it ready on Oct. 17th!!!! If all goes well we will take it to Reynolds next....

Thanks guys for all the compliments!!!!!!!

New Sig Pic;)

Attachments

• newsigpic.jpg
    newsigpic.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 723,648
I absolutely Love the Stance that car has.

to all those involved....Excellent work

Now a roller! getting closer

Damn Shane it looks sick !!!!!! :eek: When done take a photo session of the car & post some high resolution pics for a new background!:D BTW, what's up with that Supra in the shop?

Chassis going to paint on Friday, hopefully ;)

Attachments

• IMG00023.jpg
    IMG00023.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 703
  • IMG00025.jpg
    IMG00025.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 699
  • IMG00026.jpg
    IMG00026.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 696
Sheetmetal going in.. the clock is ticking. I should mention, everything on the passenger side is going to be carbon fiber so there really isnt THAT much sheetmetal work to do.. just the firewall and the belly pan. You can see the Dzus tabs for the carbon fiber in the photos.

Attachments

• IMG00001.jpg
    IMG00001.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG00002.jpg
    IMG00002.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 642
The guys at BWR worked to almost 8 on it last night. A great friend and mentor of mine is painting the chassis. I will pick it back up tomorrow and bring it back to BWR to hopefully finish by the 17th:cool:

Back