You can type here any text you want

Sometimes you just gotta start over....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ahhhhh. Cool. Looks like you have plenty of provisions to add another set of injectors if those 550 pounders aren't enough.:eek: ;)

Yea.. they do seem to give you plenty of ports. That thing is a little more than I was expecting but I guess it will work okay.

This build up thread is not only shows progress but is also educating along the way. Thanx for the clear up Jay. :cool:

Anybody want to throw opinions in on how to tune that V6 for straight Alcohol?

We got it under control but I want to hear some ideas, more than one way to skin a cat;)

This all new territory:biggrin:

Anybody want to throw opinions in on how to tune that V6 for straight Alcohol?

We got it under control but I want to hear some ideas, more than one way to skin a cat;)

This all new territory:biggrin:

I can say with some confidence that traction control will be your new friend with that monster.

Don Wang will be a valuable source of info for you but you knew that already.

What an awesome build this is. Automotive wet dream.

Traction will not be the problem, making the power it takes to turn those big tires to keep it from shaking will be the issue.

n663279188_757037_214.jpg

n663279188_757039_6857.jpg

n663279188_757041_4446.jpg

n663279188_757042_6364.jpg

As much as I understand that it is a "new car" and you want it to look that way, the original paint scheme is one I really liked. It is not frequent that people go beyond one color on these cars. Shirley with the wraps you can go as wild as you want...

As much as I understand that it is a "new car" and you want it to look that way, the original paint scheme is one I really liked. It is not frequent that people go beyond one color on these cars. Shirley with the wraps you can go as wild as you want...

I agree with you 100%. The guys at the shop want to paint it flat black so it looks gangsta.. I LOL'd at them.

I really want that car in my collection. 3000hp I am not sure about? It don't matter it is still going to be the baddest of the baddest and I want it!!

TURBO54/JayC.,

PM sent on some chassis work questions.

K.

I agree with you 100%. The guys at the shop want to paint it flat black so it looks gangsta.. I LOL'd at them.

Haha, that was the first thing I thought of is the flat black, which is odd because I am not usually a fan of it.

The paint job that is on it is very cool, but I get the idea of it needing a "new identity".

Bent 6

Don't you own Tweaked? Where is that car at? I helped work on that car when I was in Texas helping them get ahead years ago. I would love to own that car too:cool:

Don't you own Tweaked? Where is that car at? I helped work on that car when I was in Texas helping them get ahead years ago. I would love to own that car too:cool:

No Will still owns Tweaked. We were working on a deal but he decided to keep it, I don't blame him. History....

I love the color scheme of the car, it will run a few times like that until we get the wrap done. It is a new car so it needs it's own identity...

We are going to do something wild with the skin for the car. I am thinking of having a contest for designs:biggrin:

It is the TurboBuick.com/T6P.com/BigwoodRacing.com/CAGE RACING car:cool:

Got it at ride height, mocking up wheelie bars and the original hood can be used. With minor mods. A few more sheet metal parts then headers by the weekend. check out the 35 x 22.5 x 16 DOT tires

Attachments

• 10 6 08 010.jpg
    10 6 08 010.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 824
  • 10 6 08 012.jpg
    10 6 08 012.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 691
  • 10 6 08 014.jpg
    10 6 08 014.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 937
  • 10 6 08 011.jpg
    10 6 08 011.jpg