You can type here any text you want

Sometimes you just gotta start over....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Shane, that's true if we assume that one of they guys IS Jay. Could have been Jay behind the camera and just two of the guys who work there in the picture.

Car looks awesome, by the way.

FATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:biggrin: :D :biggrin:

57716d1223337289-sometimes-you-just-gotta-start-over-10-6-08-014.jpg

Holy crap!! I haven't see the "high tech redneck" since he lived in Florida! I need to start riding bikes too.

Guys, glad the sock style hood is gonna be used...was afraid of a cowl induction.

Guys, glad the sock style hood is gonna be used...was afraid of a cowl induction.

We're going to have to cut the stock bubble and raise it up about an inch. Other than that, we can use what we have. It clears like it is but its right on the hood. We need a little breathing room.

I think he is LOL:biggrin: to build this beast:cool:

Im just standing back and keeping the flow of parts coming. Randy and our fab guy are hard at it... I get in there and do what I can but we're still in the fabrication stage.. hopefully we're going to be in assembling stage by the weekend with nothing left but plumbing and wiring next week. Since we're not running an intercooler, not much fab work for tubing to be done.

Wow what a bank roll this must be and why not carbon doors etc to not worry about rust and weight?

Curious what LB injectors those are since straight alcohol would be a 50% increase alone. :eek:

Oh ya if you need alcohol tuning advice just get a Turbo Tweak chip for the stock ECM. :tongue: :p

Wow what a bank roll this must be and why not carbon doors etc to not worry about rust and weight?

Curious what LB injectors those are since straight alcohol would be a 50% increase alone. :eek:

Oh ya if you need alcohol tuning advice just get a Turbo Tweak chip for the stock ECM. :tongue: :p

The doors are fiberglass. We have some carbon doors but due to time constraints, we'll be retrofitting them later.

They're 550# injectors.

I think we got the tuning aspect of things covered. Considering we have about $17K in engine management and fuel system, I hope so anyway.

It will be running straight Alcohol. No need for an I/C. The air is cooled by the alchy...

Rear end is all assembled and will be going in the car for the final time tomorrow.

Attachments

• Picture 007 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 007 (Medium).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 699
  • Picture 008 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 008 (Medium).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 700
Rear end is all assembled and will be going in the car for the final time tomorrow.

Why did you go with braided brake lines?
I might be wrong but I always though that they are heavier then stainless steel tubing.
Just trying to learn.
David

It is easier to move the caliper when working on the rear end or brakes.

It will be running straight Alcohol. No need for an I/C. The air is cooled by the alchy...

Hey!.......I've got an old Jay Carter Alcohol system laying around if it'll help you out.;) I still have a Jay Carter 7th injector system, too. Might need it if your injestors are a little small for your top end.:p :biggrin:

Car looks great guys. Nice parts yer throwin' at it.

Back