You can type here any text you want

Sometimes you just gotta start over....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey!.......I've got an old Jay Carter Alcohol system laying around if it'll help you out.;) I still have a Jay Carter 7th injector system, too. Might need it if your injestors are a little small for your top end.:p :biggrin:

Car looks great guys. Nice parts yer throwin' at it.

Becareful Ken, these guys may take those parts and reproduce copies of them to sell.

Damn, 550lb injectors, sickness.:eek:
No wonder there wasn't another row of injector bungs in the intake.

BTW, I was joking on the chip/stock ECM. ;)

Care to post the link to who makes the carbon doors?

Damn,that car is about $1k per 1 horsepower or better

Not when you own your on shop:biggrin: I wont have all that much more in this car then I know some people have spent on TSO builds:eek:

Don't put no voo doo on me:mad: :biggrin:

The guys are working 12-14hr days 7 days a week... We hope to fire it up by Wed:eek:

Don't put no voo doo on me:mad: :biggrin:

The guys are working 12-14hr days 7 days a week... We hope to fire it up by Wed:eek:

they must be sick of the car:mad:
i but they want it finished and gone more then you want it finished and on the track.

yeah i want it finished so we can race it. We will post some more pics monday. It will be in final assembly mode by then.

As promised, here's an updated photo.

Attachments

• Picture 012 (Large).jpg
    Picture 012 (Large).jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,190
Jay based on the 60 psi gauge is it safe to say you will not limit yourself to 24 psi as some of the other racers? ;)

Jay based on the 60 psi gauge is it safe to say you will not limit yourself to 24 psi as some of the other racers? ;)

Its nice to see after all these years that the magical number has risen some. 10 years ago, 19 PSI used to be "the number."

:eek: Come on now Jay buy them boys some pizza and Vault and start taking some pics with the parts on the car not on the counter

60psi boost gauge and a 10,000rpm tach. How are you going to use those? I thought you guys were going to step up. LOL!

Im gonna post some more photos shortly. I promise they'll be worth the wait ;)

I will have to say that this is THE wickedest Build I have seen in years....it almost...well is along the lines of a Funny Car....freekin awesome....just freakin awesome.....and will say again...freakin awesome

Back