You can type here any text you want

Sometimes you just gotta start over....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Na.. its not going to run tonight. Just too much to do. It's close but we've got too much left to do.

Anyone that used a 2xxx number would be incorrect, BTW ;)

I said 2700 plus there is no way it weighs under 2000

Ill bet you any amount of money you'd like to bet. Ive had it on the scales. Its under 2000 pounds. Feel free to come to the shop and see it yourself.

Ill bet you any amount of money you'd like to bet. Ive had it on the scales. Its under 2000 pounds. Feel free to come to the shop and see it yourself.

Oh sheet, it is on a SERIOUS diet:eek:

Here's some photos... we've put a huge dent in it this week.. there are only so many hours in the day unfortunately. Everyone here has worked 60+ hours on the car this week alone.

Attachments

• Picture 022 (Large).jpg
    Picture 022 (Large).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 653
  • Picture 023 (Large).jpg
    Picture 023 (Large).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 3,508
  • Picture 024 (Large).jpg
    Picture 024 (Large).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 662
  • Picture 025 (Large).jpg
    Picture 025 (Large).jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 647
Well at 1900#s it would take the HP than Dave Fiscus (1300 or so)makes to go 6.50 at 208 or so.
So you guys should have it covered no sweat.

1900#s at 2000HP we should see 238 or so maybe 5.90ish or quicker
How much HP are you guys shooting for?

Could be the first GN in the 5s!!!!

So we know its under 2k,How about an actual weight?

I dont have the actual weight.. Here's a photo of it on the scales with about 98% of the stuff in the car. All the heavy stuff was there.. complete drivetrain, both turbos, wastegate, etc. Only thing not in the car was some hoses and wiring. Thats no wheelie bars too.. I think with the wheelie bars it was 1770 with doors, front end, the whole 9 yards.. with driver, it was 1920 with Randy sitting in the car.

No fuel, no oil.

Sorry for my pisspoor grammar.. Im tired.

Attachments

• IMG00076.jpg
    IMG00076.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 634
I dont have the actual weight.. Here's a photo of it on the scales with about 98% of the stuff in the car. All the heavy stuff was there.. complete drivetrain, both turbos, wastegate, etc. Only thing not in the car was some hoses and wiring. Thats no wheelie bars too.. I think with the wheelie bars it was 1770 with doors, front end, the whole 9 yards.. with driver, it was 1920 with Randy sitting in the car.

No fuel, no oil.

Sorry for my pisspoor grammar.. Im tired.

So 1900#s with driver is good #

So 1900#s with driver is good #

Probably going to be 2050 with driver.. fuel and oil, etc. 2100#s at the ABSOLUTE most. Still should put us between 1900-1950# without driver.

Back