SouthEast Group Cook-Out March 25th!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Sunday March 25th at my house in Farmville NC! 1 PM

We will be having good old fashion NC BBQ:biggrin:

TurboAndy is helping me as well.

I have enough room for everybody! Come on out, with or without the TR's; hopefully with! We will be taking some pictures and video. Hopefully driveway will be good for some great burnout shots and a little up to 100mph or so drags;)

Bring Chairs, if nothing else!!!!!

If you would like to bring anything post up! Drinks and Deserts are needed!

Please sign up and let me know how many people coming. Need a head count for the pig size!!!!!!

PM me or Andy for directions!

I hope you can all come!

I can be to Charlotte in 3hrs or less. That is rolling :biggrin:

I will send out directions and a map to everyone this weekend!

If anybody drives a truck from out that way I need to get that roof and quaters from SloGN:biggrin:

Somebody let all you guys that know Mr. R. Clark know that he and all you guys are more than welcome too! I would be honored to meet Mr. Clark. I have been wanting to meet him since I was 16!

I can be to Charlotte in 3hrs or less. That is rolling :biggrin:

According to Map Quest the distance from Farmville to Charoltte is approx 240miles(see below)
To do it in less than three hours you AREN'T moving, Your FLYING LOW. :eek: :eek:

Farmville, NC US to Charlotte, NC US
Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 51 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 237.83 miles

I am not doubting you, just don't want to be in the vehicle with you when you do it. :cool:

Gary

I have done it numerous times, in under 3hrs. They have cut out an additional 15-20 mins around Raleigh with the new 540. Like I said we went to the other side of High Point in like 2hrs 10 min the other day pulling a car:eek:

SloGN and i will be there. i'll bring some drinks and think of something to cook :eek:

shane the roof and quarter panels are still attached to the body shell. I'm no body man so i don't really know where to cut.

I'll be there, with Korey & most likely husband. Will bring 2 - 12 packs of Coke. Do you need me to grab some styrofoam plates & bowls & plastic ware?

Cheryl, drinks is what is needed! We got plenty of serving stuff! Thanks though!!!

I am getting very excited about this:cool:

I will be bringing drinks too. I dont think we will have a problem there. I have some car show folding chairs but I only have two, do you need more? I have a walmart very close to me and can pick up a few more.

Well if everyone brings one we should be good. I will have the ones I got. I really appreciate the response guys and gals!!!

Try to get up with anyone that might wont to come and let me know. I am trying to get a good head count!

Thanks everyone!

SloGN and i will be there. i'll bring some drinks and think of something to cook :eek:

shane the roof and quarter panels are still attached to the body shell. I'm no body man so i don't really know where to cut.

i will not be able to make it to the meet this go around.

i was driving SloGN this morning and went to get off of the exit on the highway and sowthing slid in the trunk and i now have a nice dent in the driver's side quarter panel.

i'm so damn disgusted rite now. car was repainted a few yrs ago so i don't think that it can be matched up very well. so for the time being i guess that i'm gonna start tearing it down for another repaint.

more money down the drain.