SouthEast Group Cook-Out March 25th!

Come on Pat, we can drive TWISTED to Greenville

He's a little disgusted now but I'll bet he's going to come. I told him to get one of those bullet hole stickers and put over it and nobody will know. It sucks that it happened to a nice paint job though.

He's a little disgusted now but I'll bet he's going to come. I told him to get one of those bullet hole stickers and put over it and nobody will know. It sucks that it happened to a nice paint job though.

yeah i drove the SloGN to hickory to see a friend (JOE T) So after today and driving up there i fell somewhat better about the ordeal.

I'm gonna shine up SloGN dents and all and should be there barring that there is not another AutoFair curse around the bend

things seems to happen to the turbobricks when the autofair date draws close :)

Kevin,Eric, and myself have seemed to caught the fate of the autofair curse this yr

Long range weather shows sunshine and near 80 degrees for Sunday... So far all is well. bring the sunscreen :cool:

Long range weather shows sunshine and near 80 degrees for Sunday... So far all is well. bring the sunscreen :cool:

thanks for the forecast weather atkins :D

i predict that there is gonna be a storm of whistling missles cruising down I-40

One of those missles has a pimp on it hind quarters./ thanks for looking :p

The forecast is looking great! I am going to really enjoy this!

I will be sending out PM's over the next couple of days with directions, if I miss you let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm probably going to be coming alone to the Cookout, but unsure at this point if I should tempt the gods by bringing a newly painted GN. Plus the fact I have a bit of work to do on it to get it presentable, but hopefully I'll get most of the stuff done this week.

I'm not sure if Cheryl was planning on bringing the Typhoon to Autofair, but we could probably count that one into the Autofair curse of 2007.

I've learned my lesson about storing heavy stuff over a GN. Pat it sounds to me like your lesson is that chainsaws and GNs don't mix :eek:

Ahh, dont know if the national will be coming with as I have some of the rear suspension off in preparation for some HR stuff :cool:. So I might be bringing the truck instead.

:(
things seems to happen to the turbobricks when the autofair date draws close :)

Kevin,Eric, and myself have seemed to caught the fate of the autofair curse this yr

You forgotten about the TYPHOON blowing the motor
Korey:( :eek:

thanks for the forecast weather atkins :D

i predict that there is gonna be a storm of whistling missles cruising down I-40

One of those missles has a pimple on it hind quarters./ thanks for looking :p

repost

Alky

If anyone needs any Alky for their Alky system please let me know and I can bring some to sell. $25 for a 5 gallon jug.

Hi Clint,

I'll take 5 gallons as well. I'd already bought a 5 gallon container for just this purpose and hadn't got around to filling it up.

Thanks,

Eric

Id love to come,But that would be one expensive ride for a day:frown:

Come on Otto;)

Everyone I will be sending the directions in the morning. Got held up longer than expected at work so....

Anybody want to guess on a head count, I am guessing 30-40 total, anybody else want to guess?

Come on Otto;)

Everyone I will be sending the directions in the morning. Got held up longer than expected at work so....

Anybody want to guess on a head count, I am guessing 30-40 total, anybody else want to guess?

Got enuff pig for all those folks:confused:

Clint, I need some meth for my new alky kit as well. Just a clean, plastic 5 gallon fuel/kerosene can will do, right?

PM'S sent out this morning! If you are planning on coming and didn't get a PM with directions please let me know! I think I got everybody that posted.

Turbo1dr, I put directions from the west but I know you got a Nav so you good:biggrin: