SouthEast Group Cook-Out March 25th!

My car tells me where to turn! :p

Im going to push the little button on my dash, lean up into the microphone and say... "Take me home tur... :confused: no wait... send me some directions turbo1dr!!!"....

Wish me luck as well as I am going to be a rolling "Meth" lab down 1-40 tomorrow.

Clint

I hope that you don't have a back-fire or hick-up :) If not watch out you have may have lite the afterburner's

BTW glad you don't smoke :)

what that glow on the i-40 ramp :)

Pig Pickin'

For those of you who didn't get a chance to make it to Shanes you have no idea what you missed. The food and the hospitality were absolutely second to none. Shane knows how to treat everyone right. If he has another get together and you miss the next one you will regret it believe me. Got to meet the special guest Brian Weavy and he is a first class person, he was very informative and answered any and all questions that anybody had about parts and things that you might need for your G body. Once again hats off To Shane for an excellent time. It was well worth the 3+ hour drive to the east and would do it again without hesitation. It was great to put a face to the name that you see on the board, some old and some new. Again it was an awesome time and hope to see everyone soon at the Auto Fair in April.;) And if I don't see you there I will see most of you in Bowling Green hopefully. Don't forget if you haven't already done so go to yahoo and join the GM TURBO 6 group.

Syd...

For those of you who didn't get a chance to make it to Shanes you have no idea what you missed. The food and the hospitality were absolutely second to none. Shane knows how to treat everyone right. If he has another get together and you miss the next one you will regret it believe me. Got to meet the special guest Brian Weavy and he is a first class person, he was very informative and answered any and all questions that anybody had about parts and things that you might need for your G body. Once again hats off To Shane for an excellent time. It was well worth the 3+ hour drive to the east and would do it again without hesitation. It was great to put a face to the name that you see on the board, some old and some new. Again it was an awesome time and hope to see everyone soon at the Auto Fair in April.;) And if I don't see you there I will see most of you in Bowling Green hopefully. Don't forget if you haven't already done so go to yahoo and join the GM TURBO 6 group.

Syd...

i couldn't have said it any better.

Thanks shane i totally enjoyed coming down and meeting some new faces and seeing the old ones.

BTW burnouts rule :)

Shane, I want to thank you for today as I had a great time. Being from NYC this was my first "pig pickin" and it was un-real, never had anything taste so good. I need to find that bbq sauce anybody know? seriously lol. You have a gorgeous house!!

Clint thanks for bringing the alky!!

Everybody else I didn't get a chance to make rounds as I felt a little out of place but look forward to the next meet and will have my car out this time.

Once again thanks so much for the great food and times.

-Joe.

Shane, man we had a great time!!!!!!!! I'd make that drive any day just say when. Great to match up some more names with the faces also. Joe welcome to the neighborhood.

Who was that driving the Scirocco? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Alonzo

Shane & Crystal, Thank you for hosting a super gathering! The food was excellent & you certainly had plenty of room for all the cars/trucks. Maybe next time one of mine will be running well enough to make the drive, that way everyone can see what a stock motor looks like:) . Good to see everyone again.

BTW, if anyone wants a GM group tee shirt like what Korey & I had on, let me know ASAP. I'll be ordering some more on Wednesday, and can bring them to AutoFair.

Shane is having Internet issues so anyone who emails him probably wont get a response until tomorrowish.

Shane, thank you very much to the GTG. It was an awesome time and the food was great!

I really missed having the GN there and wish I could of brought it. With some after hours work it should be ready to roll by the end of the week.

I hope I didn't scare you guys with the awesome power of the Scirocco :biggrin: Nearly rear ended Clint on the way out the acceleration was much greater than that Landau top T-Type.

Hi Brain, I'll PM you with the parts list later on. It's was great meeting you and good luck on the move.

Eric

Syd...

i couldn't have said it any better.

Thanks shane i totally enjoyed coming down and meeting some new faces and seeing the old ones.

BTW burnouts rule :)

Thank both of you guys for coming. Hopefully I will see you very soon Patrick! C

Clint thanks for the great pics and video. You must trust my driving, the shoots were excellent:cool:

We will do it agin this fall for sure!!!

Shane, I want to thank you for today as I had a great time. Being from NYC this was my first "pig pickin" and it was un-real, never had anything taste so good. I need to find that bbq sauce anybody know? seriously lol. You have a gorgeous house!!

Clint thanks for bringing the alky!!

Everybody else I didn't get a chance to make rounds as I felt a little out of place but look forward to the next meet and will have my car out this time.

Once again thanks so much for the great food and times.

-Joe.

Joe, it was nice meeting you and your lovely girlfriend. I am so glad you got to try a good ole eastern NC tradition of a pig pickin! Wish we would have had more time to talk. You got my # if you need anything let me know. You already got friends in NC!

Shane, man we had a great time!!!!!!!! I'd make that drive any day just say when. Great to match up some more names with the faces also. Joe welcome to the neighborhood.

Who was that driving the Scirocco? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Alonzo

Thanks for coming Alonzo, and as always that car is awesome!

Shane & Crystal, Thank you for hosting a super gathering! The food was excellent & you certainly had plenty of room for all the cars/trucks. Maybe next time one of mine will be running well enough to make the drive, that way everyone can see what a stock motor looks like:) . Good to see everyone again.

BTW, if anyone wants a GM group tee shirt like what Korey & I had on, let me know ASAP. I'll be ordering some more on Wednesday, and can bring them to AutoFair.

Anytime, thank you for coming and I hope the Typhoon is ready for the next one!

Shane, thank you very much to the GTG. It was an awesome time and the food was great!

I really missed having the GN there and wish I could of brought it. With some after hours work it should be ready to roll by the end of the week.

I hope I didn't scare you guys with the awesome power of the Scirocco :biggrin: Nearly rear ended Clint on the way out the acceleration was much greater than that Landau top T-Type.

Hi Brain, I'll PM you with the parts list later on. It's was great meeting you and good luck on the move.

Eric

Glad you enjoyed buddy!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE that attended. Big thanks to Brian for coming down too!

Glad you had a good time everyone!

I will be starting a picture thread soon.

I'm late as always but thanks Shane. It was great. Good food, good friends, good weather, and good times. It could have been a beer commercial :D .

Shane

It's getting about time to have another meet towards the east somewhere.

east meet

Just let us know when a date is open for everyone to come down and i can get off work. Sounds great.