Southeast muscle car challenge

I've actually got two girls, one thats almost 3, and the other that is 7 months. The 3 year old LOVES cars, and I am sure would have a blast at the track, but the wife and the littler one would be hard to convince, although I may give it a try...lol

Yeah, my oldest son would love to come, but his mother wants to keep him and his brother at home. My oldest is seven and the baby is 14 months. :biggrin:

I'll be there helping Adam C. with his new TSM car..

I will also be bringing ASC plates with me and possibily some LED taillights..

I'll be there helping Adam C. with his new TSM car..

I will also be bringing ASC plates with me and possibily some LED taillights..

Can't wait Scot!!!!

It's going to be a blast, and don't worry I am bringing a couple of those pork tenderloins to snack on while the steaks cook :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I will be bringing my BBQ GRILL like last year, for the big Friday Night Cook Out!! And Saturday Night!!
Who's bringing the Steaks? :eek:

Thanks in Advance to Otto & Tony for helping Jake with his dragster!!
He is hoping to get 80 mph out of it (in the 1/8 of course), so I will be the mom with her eyes closed and doing alot of worrying!!

Looking forward to having some Good Halloween Fun!!
See you guys in 17 Days!!!

~ Holly Hartline

I will be bringing my BBQ GRILL like last year, for the big Friday Night Cook Out!! And Saturday Night!!
Who's bringing the Steaks? :eek:

Thanks in Advance to Otto & Tony for helping Jake with his dragster!!
He is hoping to get 80 mph out of it (in the 1/8 of course), so I will be the mom with her eyes closed and doing alot of worrying!!

Looking forward to having some Good Halloween Fun!!
See you guys in 17 Days!!!

~ Holly Hartline
Hi Holly! Adam C. will be bringing the cooking goods!! ;) I'm still trying to talk my son Brenden into coming along to watch Jake and hang out with him.

When we were up in London,KY for a pro-street race there was a jr dragster that went 7.60 in the 1/8th ;)

Were going to have some fun!!

Don't worry Holly, I got the steaks covered!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've got a special recipe for something to snack on Sat. :cool:

Is the grill going to be gas or charcoal???

Better bring in some reserves for that, I am usually worn out by the time I finish cooking!! :biggrin:

As you know, I tend to go over the top with the food ;)

[QUOTEHe is hoping to get 80 mph out of it (in the 1/8 of course), so I will be the mom with her eyes closed and doing alot of worrying!!

~ Holly Hartline[/QUOTE]

Thats what they make booze for :biggrin: