You can type here any text you want

Souvenir from France

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Got a souvenir from France when I went there on vacation ... a genuine French rear license plate :cool: for my garage ..... embossed aluminium with yellow reflective background and the European Union flag on the left with F for France

Also picked up a French American Car Magazine, the American car scene in France is not that big but seems like they do have some shows as well as a number of clubs ....

Attachments

• FrenchPlate.jpg
    FrenchPlate.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 136
Jan, you are everywhere lol! That sure is a cool plate though. lemme know when your comming back.

Bo

Hi Bo,

Wont be in FL (Orlando) until end of Nov as it looks right now, are you still in Tampa or did you move already?

Long gone Jan..... Remember I was talking to you about possibly selling the estate and moving to Tennessee before we almost got struck by lightning??? Well, house sold in 4 days and I moved to Illinois (home town near Chicago) and bought a brick ranch w/ 32x40 garage(shop). :D You gotta see this one :cool: Lots more 3rd gen parts here also :) Thats the latest. Lemme know when or if you will be in the Chicago area.
ps.
You forgot something I was gonna give you!

Cheers
Bo

That's what I thought I read in one of your posts recently ... been on vacation for a couple of weeks and trying to catch up here :-)

So Chicago, real winters and stuff ;) Sounds like you found a nice place with plenty of room for new projetcst, so you still have your 2 TTA's I take it?

Not sure when I'm in the Chicago area, I have an office in Detroit unless I fly via Chicago one of these days and do a 1 night stop over .... how far away from the Airport (O'hare) are you guys?

Would be great to visit and catch up again

Cheers

Jan

Jan, Im 2hrs West of O'hare. Not really Chicago, but that is the closest BIG city. I live in East Moline next to the Mississippi river. We will have some fun at the local drag strip if you want and drive (race :eek: )all the cars. I am turbocharging a 89 Formula 5spd car for a buddy of mine....It should turn out nice. Lots of irons in the fire at the moment. 2 TTA's and counting ;) When one dumps, the other usually has a replacement part I can use :eek: :D

I will e mail my new cell number to you sometime.

Hi Jan,
I'm just a poor guy, but you are welcome in Houston, TX. anytime! I have a small shop that houses my cars, would be happy to see you. Give me a call at(281) 876- 2842.

Back