specials

Mike Licht

I was here first
Buick Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure regualtors $85

Walbro Pump and Hot wire kit $119.99

60lb. Mototron Injectors matched set of 6 $285 ($47.5ea)

4" MAF Pipe with built in MAF sensor now INCLUDES adaptor harness $159.99
(you will need a translator)

Cat SFI approved flexplates for Internal balance cranks (Cat, Eagle, BMS) $49.99

J&W internal balance flexplates $149.99

1 3/8" rear sway bars with grade 8 hardware. $139.99

These items in stock and ready to ship,
we beat all advertised deals
Mike

Didn't find Mike so I called Rachael and ordered. Thanks for continued sale prices on parts for our cars.

Buick Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure regualtors $85

Walbro Pump and Hot wire kit $119.99

60lb. Mototron Injectors matched set of 8 $285 ($47.5ea)

4" MAF Pipe with built in MAF sensor now INCLUDES adaptor harness $159.99
(you will need a translator)

Cat SFI approved flexplates for Internal balance cranks (Cat, Eagle, BMS) $49.99

J&W internal balance flexplates $149.99

1 3/8" rear sway bars with grade 8 hardware. $139.99

These items in stock and ready to ship,
we beat all advertised deals
Mike

I have so been waiting on this. How long is this gonna last. Can i place an order today or tomm. Or do i have to wait till monday.

You can order online now, if you order the pump combo just order both items and we will change the price beffore we ship, the rest should come up OK on the web site
Mike

Crap, I need 2 rear bars and have been banned from buying parts :mad:
Great prices Mike

It is the same pump. The 340 is a ford pump, they machined the bottom down to fit the GM hangar which is why it was the 340 M (m for machined) They made a new bottom for the same pump that fit without them having to do machine work. the 342 and 342 are also the same pump

They are the standard version not lightweight, we do not have those at this time.

Not really sure what your after on the bar question.
Mike

dude, get the swaybar and be happy!!!!! One of the biggest suspension improvements I have made, with the exception of Bilsteins.

HEy Mike

Is that fuel pump and wire kit still avail for 119? If so,how to get that price?

Thanks,
Ryan

If you want the pump deal call we will honor it. KWIKR1 call me and let me know what you want
Mike

Mike do you stock H&R Parts Sway Bar kits and is there ever any specials on those? TIA