Spool up and performance differences Garrett .82 housing vs. Precision .63 housing

Steve

I am looking at buying a P trim turbo with a Garrett .82 housing. I have had the same turbo(TE-45A)with a Precision .63 housing and loved it but I have no experience with a Garrett .82 housing so I am unsure what to expect. I know that a Garrett .63 housing is smaller and spools up faster than a Precision .63 so would the Garrett .82 come in somewhere in between the Precision .63 and .82(or is it .85?) Would it act similar to the Precision .63 as far as spool up goes or would it require more stall and if so aproximately how much more? Thanks for the advice.

I am looking at buying a P trim turbo with a Garrett .82 housing. I have had the same turbo(TE-45A)with a Precision .63 housing and loved it but I have no experience with a Garrett .82 housing so I am unsure what to expect. I know that a Garrett .63 housing is smaller and spools up faster than a Precision .63 so would the Garrett .82 come in somewhere in between the Precision .63 and .82(or is it .85?) Would it act similar to the Precision .63 as far as spool up goes or would it require more stall and if so aproximately how much more? Thanks for the advice.

It would be about unnoticeable unless the converter was a little tight before.