SPOTTING thread

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
I believe it was Greg (GNZero) yesterday heading up H2 northbound just before 10am.

Also saw a TR being transported to Wahiawa on a trailer about noon.

Lol, I remember seeing Greg on the H2 every now and then. I wonder what car was on the trailer?;)

Derek:cool:

Saw a faded maroon '87 T by the H1/H2 merge town-bound today, around 1:30 in the afternoon. Mick's/Robbie's old car?

Mick--> Robbie--> Ron's old car...

yup... that was it... the guy lives close to Koa, and I was talking to him the other day.

Saw an 86 GN with 2 female occupants on H2 Southbound taking the KaUka exit Sunday about 830... (looks like a costco run)...

I dont recall seeing that car before...

I saw a GN get on the freeway near the Sears distribution center heading west at around 9:00 Saturday morning (5/5), I believe the license plate started with "BDE".

I also saw a green Vega wagon being trailered in Waimalu on the same day, it appeared stock but had traction bars underneath. Secret project for anyone from here?:)

i hardly ever see anyone... i think mines should be oe of the easyest to spot hood mount FP guage gnx looking and LOUD.... hhaha.. i see one out side makalapa gate not and again..

I saw 2 87 GN's today. One I saw on the road twice in Hawaii Kai area, this one had big rims around 20's. The other is parked in HK with no front plate. Maybe for sale.

I saw 2 87 GN's today. One I saw on the road twice in Hawaii Kai area, this one had big rims around 20's. The other is parked in HK with no front plate. Maybe for sale.

Was that the WE4 that had the plate 99PRBS ? (the one with the big wheels)

I believe:biggrin: 19's on airbags

Was that the WE4 that had the plate 99PRBS ? (the one with the big wheels)

I believe:biggrin: 19's on airbags

Was that WE4 with black 19's?

If that the WE4 it's a friend of mines.

Yes air ride suspension.

Was that WE4 with black 19's?

If that the WE4 it's a friend of mines.

Yes air ride suspension.

Yeah, the family runs a street striping business... they bought one of my bare frames... they are in Kalihi-Kai

I talked to the lady (Colleen) with the one I saw on H2... she said they are second owners and have had the car since the late 80's... clean ride...

Saw G-mans old T-type FS on Helamano military reservation... a rather young guy has it and is trying to sell it as a GN..?

Has 84-85 GN wheels now... and runs bad...

Interior is still nice though...

Saw/drove the red 'GN' listed in the papers. Decent. But salvaged title I believe. Painted Viper Red. BTW, it's actually a T-type with blue int.