SR7 Performance - anyone here dealt with them?

David,
Shipping from where to where? Obviously NV but to where?

I can ship a 200 lb pallet (trans) anywhere in the cont. US from TX within a 5 day window for about $120-180, and Old Dominion is usually one of the more reasonable carriers so $365 sounds WAY high to me.
Was it a liftgate residential drop? Even then it sounds high but I get a decent rate for being a repeat customer and maybe that was the case here.

Jake
I

This is gonna get good, I bet he didn't put your parts in it and now if freakin because someone who knows what the hell is going on is going to go through his trans and destroy the work.

Then he has the nuts to say he will sue you for slander, tell him to do it after you hear back from Cahall on his work so you have a counter suit while you are in court. :wink:

David,
Shipping from where to where? Obviously NV but to where?

I can ship a 200 lb pallet (trans) anywhere in the cont. US from TX within a 5 day window for about $120-180, and Old Dominion is usually one of the more reasonable carriers so $365 sounds WAY high to me.
Was it a liftgate residential drop? Even then it sounds high but I get a decent rate for being a repeat customer and maybe that was the case here.

Jake
I

No that quote was through my work acct, to be dropped at my works parts dept. That was an "expedite" quote. Gauranteed 5 days from Minden Nv to Mobile Ala a pallet of 125 lbs.

David

Anyone wanna take bets that the "hard parts" have mysteriously disappeared when this tranny gets opened up?

Anyone wanna take bets that the "hard parts" have mysteriously disappeared when this tranny gets opened up?

I made reference to that during the last phone "conversation" he said they were in there, I told him he would hear from me if they were not! That is when he accused me of slander:rolleyes:

We gonna see, Frank should have the trans by Friday...open it up next week probably. I sent the reciept from PATC where I purchased the parts. The bill for the parts was $700

David

Anyone else notice that Chris still hasn't posted any build numbers yet?

Frank
CPT

"and believe me when i pull your unit itll be all over the internet.rpm once,back to you twice,off to pittsburg.you know the trans." Quote from Post #212

It looks like this is all the transmission info CK Performance is providing? :confused:

i work on my schedule, not yours.now stop wasting your time on the computer and spend some time with your family because if your looking for love here your not going to get it from me.idling minds do nothing but waste precious time and resources,something that idling minds dont know exist ,or have worth for.actions move weight ,not words.

i work on my schedule, not yours.now stop wasting your time on the computer and spend some time with your family because if your looking for love here your not going to get it from me.idling minds do nothing but waste precious time and resources,something that idling minds dont know exist ,or have worth for.actions move weight ,not words.
Chris,
Have you completely lost your mind? These people are tired of your excuses. I'm not "looking for love", I'm looking to prove you're the liar that you are.

Frank
CPT

I made reference to that during the last phone "conversation" he said they were in there, I told him he would hear from me if they were not! That is when he accused me of slander:rolleyes:

We gonna see, Frank should have the trans by Friday...open it up next week probably. I sent the reciept from PATC where I purchased the parts. The bill for the parts was $700

David

Oh man, Hope it ain't so. Could Scott Seven be that low? Its looking like you may need to be suing SR7 and not the other way around. I heard he was broke and couldn't even afford a court appointed attorney so don't sweat his BS. Keep us posted.

Luke

Two weeks, and counting. Those guys at CK must work really slow, if they haven't got that car on a lift yet. Chris, where are those numbers?

Frank
CPT

Frank is taking the trans apart now, it appears the hard parts are in there. At least the input shaft is.

Frank said the "I" or "eye" clip that holds the pressure regulator valve in came out and pushed the pressure regulator out. He said there may be other damage in the trans from this. He will let me know later.

Scott, if you are reading this(and I know you are) care to pick up the bill? For YOUR mistake? Or refund me the $800 for a trans that didn't work?

BTW the trans hit the ground there today, Frank is already looking at it...WHAT A CONCEPT!

**EDIT** Frank said no other damage, good thing I babied it home! We are going to change some things to HIS liking though.

David

I'm glad to hear your expensive parts were in the trans & it sounds like CPT (Frank) will have you running quickly. That is some GREAT customer service!! :)

Anyone heard from Chris lately? I guess he truly is the liar we all thought he was.

Frank
CPT

Anyone heard from Chris lately? I guess he truly is the liar we all thought he was.

Frank
CPT

There has to be a logical explanation to the lack of info being provided here?? :confused: I'm pretty sure that ANY Supporting vendor would want to clear this mess up knowing there has been almost 4,000 hits to this page... it can't be good for buisness.

Please be patient & return to the elevator music............ :biggrin: