Stage 2 built. 1987 Buick Turbo T - project -"Fall out "

IMG_4578.jpg
thanks to brett hoffman for the IC FMIC pipes and tp atlas captain in Houston for the fine polishing work

View attachment 279306 View attachment 279305 View attachment 279304 View attachment 279303
I have to give it up to RJC racing and GN1 performance for some of the parts that arrived today.

IAC relocate plate and vacuum block.

Looking sharp and like art

Just wondering why you are running a vacuum block if you bought on of Don Cruz's spacer? Did you receive you replacement spacer yet? I like that the one with the upside down engraving since it has ports in the rear instead of the front of the spacer like the ones he advertises now.

Just wondering why you are running a vacuum block if you bought on of Don Cruz's spacer? Did you receive you replacement spacer yet? I like that the one with the upside down engraving since it has ports in the rear instead of the front of the spacer like the ones he advertises now.
actually have both in hand, a vacuum block and a block plate- the replacement was sent and the one with the upside down power plate was given to me.. i actually like the one with the rear provisions

Last edited:
actually have both in hand, a vacuum block and a block plate- the replacement was sent and the one with the upside down power plate was given to me.. i actually like the one with the rear provisions.

I am waiting for Don to get back from the Buick event in NC to order stuff. I sure wish I would have been the one that ordered that messed up spacer because I want mine to have the ports in the rear.

I am waiting for Don to get back from the Buick event in NC to order stuff. I sure wish I would have been the one that ordered that messed up spacer because I want mine to have the ports in the rear.

i spoke to Don when i received the plate on my front door.. told him this plate is upside down lol.. we both laughed and then told him it actually looks cleaner running the provisions in the rear of the intake.. i won't be running a coil pack.. i will actually be a distributor setup. so both ends of the intake will be cleaner and not have too much going on.

i spoke to Don when i received the plate on my front door.. told him this plate is upside down lol.. we both laughed and then told him it actually looks cleaner running the provisions in the rear of the intake.. i won't be running a coil pack.. i will actually be a distributor setup. so both ends of the intake will be cleaner and not have too much going on.

Let me know if you want to sell what you aren't using. I have lived in Houston my whole life up until last July, so I would have been able to save on shipping, but oh well.

It's been a long road for me to get back on my feet but I have been patience in life.

This built is like a dream and thus why I choose the name fall out .. I have fallen many times, always have gotten up with each lesson learned from the fall outs.

Brother man you have that right, There are other Turbo Regal brothers who have had
our asses handed to us many times over....And I personally am one of them.
Never give up, never lose faith, never back down.....pull yourself back up and hit it again...
I really like your build and even more I like seeing guys like you put in the effort to bring these
cars back to life.....the things we work the hardest for usually give us the greatest reward.

Last edited:
Looks good, I see you're proud of the intake and valve covers. Lots of pictures lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Looks good, I see you're proud of the intake and valve covers. Lots of pictures lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Lol. The heads are next. Then the block and finally when I get home I will drop it in the car . I'm doing these parts away from home , I work construction

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 223
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 210
Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ready for the installation for the freshly prepped plastic inner wells and removal
Of the stock engine.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 145
Looks good. Your going to have a issue with the hood closing tho. That intake with a 1" spacer will not allow that vacuum block to be above your throttlebody. Even without it the throttlebdy will still touch the hoodliner. With it you will dig into the rebar on the hood and put a dimple on the outer shell.

The hood scoop was modified a a half inch before prepping and painting. Look almost stock unless there is a good eye