StageRight Detent Plates for Factory shifters:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin, hold one for me. Check will be in the mail tomorrow to you. You can slam it all you want on the floor but it won't bounce. Guaranteed.

Thanks. Great product. Could use one.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Kevin, hold one for me. Check will be in the mail tomorrow to you. You can slam it all you want on the floor but it won't bounce. Guaranteed.

Thanks. Great product. Could use one.

Bruce '87 Grand National

LOL, no worries Bruce, if you knew how I sent out every one of the transbrake kits to private Buick owners back in '99 when it all began(I'm sure there are a few that can remember those days) you and others might be proud to know that NOT once did I ever get bent over by my Buick customers, my only regrets were my failings at trying to handle everything by myself instead of trusting others that offered their assistance, which of course some stopped knowing me as soon as I started my meltdown, which in turn showed me those that truthfully really cared, as we've all heard: Life itself is a learning in progress......Please stand by.....:biggrin:

Kevin.

Put me in line, I will take one. I will send you a money order to:

Kevin Mallender
943 Mary Dr
Lapeer, Michigan 48446

Hey thank you guy's for all the quick sales and responses.

!!!! Please hold off sending any more payments to Paypal as of 12.30 am , I pulled a few to the side for guys sending money orders through pm's.

I'll edit how many are left in the morning, my nephew said his mailbox has almost 30 sold before he went to bed, dudes...you guy's rock but I'll get my ass waxed if he has to return payments(does Paypal have a nip 'em in the ass policy?) he looked a little frazzled before he left, so if you would hold off untill I re-edit this post around noon friday, Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kevin.

Please hold off sending any more payments to Paypal as of 12.30 am , I pulled a few to the side for guys sending money orders through pm's. I'll edit how many are left in the morning

I will take one, and can paypal, just let me know if you still have one. Thank you!

Put one on hold for me Kevin- If there are any left. I'll send PayPal when you confirm that you have one for me!

John

Hi everyone, here is first name list confirmation and quantity ordered as of like 6:30 this morning:

Detent Plates payments recieved:

Ramon x2
Timothy x3
Jerry x1
Bos x5
Guy x3
Ronald x2
David C x1
Salvatore x1
Mark x2
William x1
Joseph x5
David R x2
Paul x1
Michael x1
Corey x2
Bryan x1
Graig x1
------------------
Paid for x34

quantity left for sale 6 as of 8:00 am

I'm holding 2 aside for guys that pm'd they might like to use MO.
I hope not to tick someone off, but if their order gets crossed up mid-track I'll have to kick my own ass, lol
And if absolutely necessary or desired I can try to get hold of the man who originally did them for me for another run, but would prefer a vote first and clear it with "StageRight" suppliers first.

Thanks everyone,

Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.