StageRight Detent Plates for Factory shifters:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody wanna' take bets as to when these detent brackets will start showing up in the for sale section for $30-$40??? :rolleyes:

That was my thought when I saw people buying multibles.

Keven, thank you for your product. A friend of mine has one and is happy with it's function so I thought I'ld like one too. It's one of those items I put on my "get around to" list. I missed that thread that you refered to from last year offering them out. If I had seen it I would have taken one then. Sorry for all the huppla you faced on this. I knew it would happen when you put the price so reasonable.

Kevin, I had just sent you a PM requesting to buy two before I read all of the crap in this thread. I understand your frustration…….
If by chance one sales should fall through keep me in mind, as I’d like to pick one up to use on my car not re-sale.

Kevin, I had just sent you a PM requesting to buy two before I read all of the crap in this thread. I understand your frustration…….
If by chance one sales should fall through keep me in mind, as I’d like to pick one up to use on my car not re-sale.

I bought 2 for a reason.( but not a good one) But I will be more than happy to spread the love. PM me your addy,

Just an update, all gates have been shipped via US postal monday 6-28-2010, deliveries can be expected in the next 3-5? days for lower 48 state orders.

Kevin.

Would like to know when the guys that missed out on the detent plates will be getting their Paypal refund?:rolleyes:

Well it was bound to happen...

A vendor, or so, has finally objected to this. Can't say I don't agree...

Thread is done... Alot of smack talk going on that is nonsense...

Status
Not open for further replies.