StageRight Detent Plates for Factory shifters:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take one, just let me know and I will send via PP.

Just to confirm, that's $10.00 shipped? :eek:

Dannyo

Kevin,

If there are any left I will take 2.
If its do-able let me know and I will send a MO, ASAP.

Thanks
PhilV6

I will take one, and can paypal, just let me know if you still have one. Thank you!

Are you letting us know if we have one spoken for us, or are we just going to paypal and hope? Don't want anyone to have to paypal refund, so waiting to see for sure if you have one. Thanks!

Kevin,

Put aside 3 of these for me! Is any type of payment accepted?

Kevin,

I am sending payment for the 3 I called out yesterday to the Paypal address since you never replied to my question on payment.

It will be from Craig Freeman

Hi Guy's, wow, I'll start with a sincere Thank You for all the interest,order sales,E-mails and general clubbing over the head, lol.
I posted these things a while back with little to no interest so I am just overwelmd with these orders and how to prevent shorting anyone or pissing anyone off(which I think is happened already), here is a list in order of recieved thru PP, bottom being first in, I hope everyone has a moment to check their name for accuracy, all are spoken for to an excess of what I have in hand which is 42, I posted a hold late last night in hopes of preventing a shortage, but hit it anyway. In light of this I will be returning all payments recieved through Paypal from the time of stop/hold notification.
I have no wish to upset anyone but will anyway I do it now, I will look into getting more reproduced again if there is further desire but if others are going to copy my work again as theirs without prior authorization, I can assure that won't go down without consequence. I hope this satisfies the majority.

John N
John B
Jason J
Michael L
Ramon R
Timothy T
Jerry B
Bos R
Guy T
Ronald M
David C
Salvatore L
Mark G
William H
Joseph S
David R
Paul M
Michael M
Corey C
Bryan L
Graig G
------------------

I will be shipping out all orders by saturday afternoon.

sincerly,

Kevin.

Hi Guy's, wow, I'll start with a sincere Thank You for all the interest,order sales,E-mails and general clubbing over the head, lol.
I posted these things a while back with little to no interest so I am just overwelmd with these orders and how to prevent shorting anyone or pissing anyone off(which I think is happened already), here is a list in order of recieved thru PP, bottom being first in, I hope everyone has a moment to check their name for accuracy, all are spoken for to an excess of what I have in hand which is 42, I posted a hold late last night in hopes of preventing a shortage, but hit it anyway. In light of this I will be returning all payments recieved through Paypal from the time of stop/hold notification.
I have no wish to upset anyone but will anyway I do it now, I will look into getting more reproduced again if there is further desire but if others are going to copy my work again as theirs without prior authorization, I can assure that won't go down without consequence. I hope this satisfies the majority.

John N
John B
Jason J
Michael L
Ramon R
Timothy T
Jerry B
Bos R
Guy T
Ronald M
David C
Salvatore L
Mark G
William H
Joseph S
David R
Paul M
Michael M
Corey C
Bryan L
Graig G
------------------

I will be shipping out all orders by saturday afternoon.

sincerly,

Kevin.

Kevin,
I don't know how I didn't get on the list because I was the 2nd person after joe_schindler to say "I'll take 3? How do you want payment?" Look back at your post I am 2toneWE4. Don't see how they would have gotten overlooked, WTH:confused:

Kevin,
I don't know how I didn't get on the list because I was the 2nd person after joe_schindler to say "I'll take 3? How do you want payment?" Look back at your post I am 2toneWE4. Don't see how they would have gotten overlooked, WTH:confused:

Hi 2Tone, brother I did my best not to overlook anyone, you posted your inquiry at 5:34 pm in post #10, I in turn re-posted in #11 at 6:20 pm to add that Paypal was available and updated again later, my nephew was informing me as the night went on how many were being purchased thru Paypal, I tried to slow things down then as I could see the pattern forming to a conflict, others evidently picked up the PP information right after Joesph ordered his and placed theirs, I asked for people to stop purchases at 12:30 as the stock was almost depleted, I filled remaining orders as I could in recieved order, I did the best I could and am sorry I could not fill yours.

I will look into other options of supplys, I had these made back in 1999, they have collected mostly dust since, every blue moon someone would contact me needing this or that but never wished to purchase remaining plates, I know it wasn't long ago in another thread I let people know what I had, but never a word. Which is why the mad rush on these confuse's me, is it worth getting reproduced? or is someone already doing so and I just happend to put them up too cheaply? if someone knows I sure would appreciate the input so I can put this whole deal in the past, where I suppose it belongs.
Again, I'm sorry and hope you understand.

Kevin.

Kevin,

I would think that reproducing these plates in a configuration that pemits a factory shifter to work like a ratchet shifter would be a very desired product.

Hi 2Tone, brother I did my best not to overlook anyone, you posted your inquiry at 5:34 pm in post #10, I in turn re-posted in #11 at 6:20 pm to add that Paypal was available and updated again later, my nephew was informing me as the night went on how many were being purchased thru Paypal, I tried to slow things down then as I could see the pattern forming to a conflict, others evidently picked up the PP information right after Joesph ordered his and placed theirs, I asked for people to stop purchases at 12:30 as the stock was almost depleted, I filled remaining orders as I could in recieved order, I did the best I could and am sorry I could not fill yours.

I will look into other options of supplys, I had these made back in 1999, they have collected mostly dust since, every blue moon someone would contact me needing this or that but never wished to purchase remaining plates, I know it wasn't long ago in another thread I let people know what I had, but never a word. Which is why the mad rush on these confuse's me, is it worth getting reproduced? or is someone already doing so and I just happend to put them up too cheaply? if someone knows I sure would appreciate the input so I can put this whole deal in the past, where I suppose it belongs.
Again, I'm sorry and hope you understand.

Kevin.

Unfortunately, I DON"T understand because I have a newborn and was expecting a response pretty quick. The amazing thing is that I was the ONLY guy overlooked. I was planning on sending a MO until you posted that guys could pay with Paypal. So how come you set aside a couple for guys that were paying by MO!?! It's pretty sad that guys' words don't mean anything anymore....at least in America. Thanks, I needed one for sure. FYI, I never saw any post in the past about these.:mad:

Unfortunately, I DON"T understand because I have a newborn and was expecting a response pretty quick. The amazing thing is that I was the ONLY guy overlooked. I was planning on sending a MO until you posted that guys could pay with Paypal. So how come you set aside a couple for guys that were paying by MO!?! It's pretty sad that guys' words don't mean anything anymore....at least in America. Thanks, I needed one for sure. FYI, I never saw any post in the past about these.:mad:

Im sure Kevin didnt overlook you intentionally as selling a hot commodity on this board can be a real pain, I can understand how this happened. Since you mentioned that you needed one, I am willing to send you one of mine and I will eat the shipping. If you want it, let me know and I will pm you my address for a MO.

Bill

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/297967-detent-plate-stageright-brake.html

So much for my appoligies, if you cannot grasp the rush of pm's, thread replies, or even my E-mail box, everyone was asking for Paypal, so I went with majority want's, I had become too frazzled by answering questions, request's and made the call to extingquish my stock and bury the StageRight saga once and for all, once I get confimation that everyone has their orders recieved, I'm done with Buick people forever, I've helped and tried to assist when I could but who gives a ****, not guy's such as you or another fan of mine, can't win 'em all is the old saying, honestly..I really use to think you guy's cared about one another, you guy's have stabbed each other in the ass for years, all for what?? you guy's are still playing "Diesel V6", wake up... it is 2010 and VERY few of you have learned anything above the "Mores better Rule", as far as I'm concerned your group is extinct, so carry on wayward dinosaurs, you've done a fine job convincing me after all this crap.

KLM,

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/297967-detent-plate-stageright-brake.html

So much for my appoligies, if you cannot grasp the rush of pm's, thread replies, or even my E-mail box, everyone was asking for Paypal, so I went with majority want's, I had become too frazzled by answering questions, request's and made the call to extingquish my stock and bury the StageRight saga once and for all, once I get confimation that everyone has their orders recieved, I'm done with Buick people forever, I've helped and tried to assist when I could but who gives a ****, not guy's such as you or another fan of mine, can't win 'em all is the old saying, honestly..I really use to think you guy's cared about one another, you guy's have stabbed each other in the ass for years, all for what?? you guy's are still playing "Diesel V6", wake up... it is 2010 and VERY few of you have learned anything above the "Mores better Rule", as far as I'm concerned your group is extinct, so carry on wayward dinosaurs, you've done a fine job convincing me after all this crap.

KLM,

No apology was needed. You might have thought to set a limit on them per person to save a headache, but one of the guy's has stepped up and helped me out. Thanks Bill!!!
Good Luck in 2010 and getting past the Dino's:biggrin:

Kevin, looks like I lost in getting this detent plate because I opted to send a check. But that was MY fault, I had no idea they'd go so fast.:frown: I mailed a check to you on the 25th June, so if your plates are all sold out by the time it gets there, just return my check. I understand these things. I'll refund postage if you'd like. The plus side of being late with a check is now I'll have ten bucks to buy some other Grand National part!!!! Yeehaaa! So I still win....somehow or another I'll get another part for my beloved GN. You just can't lose with this attitude.:wink:

I was pretty suprised you posted such a negative rant about the Buick crowd.:eek: That's a shame you feel that way, and I had no intention of giving you a reason to make you upset. I really don't understand why you said all of that. You've been a good guy for years, and a very intelligent one. All I did say that my check won't bounce and you sent me a polite answer. But, as I said before, sorry you feel that way, I was suprised.

Anyway, your Shiftright system was a brilliant design, this coming from a longtime mechanical engineer (who worked on Apollo 11 and had a project on the Challenger when it exploded, and worked/designed on numerous Army/Navy/Airforce defense projects) So consider this a very high compliment coming to you. You deserve it, buddy. And.....drive safe. Live long. Stay happy and keep designing.;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

KLM,

Sad, but true.... I just saw this thread, and as I started reading thru the replies, watching the vultures decend, snapping up 3,4,5 pieces per bite, I said to myself.... uhhh ohhh... looked like they were all gone about halfway down page one.... and when Kevin made a plea to PLEASE quit ordering until he could get a handle on what was left, you guys just kept the paypals coming.... and then someone has the nerve to whine and b*tch like a baby??? wtf??? :rolleyes:

Kevin, I don't blame you a bit.... when the right opportunity arises, I'm movin' on too... way newer technology and better built cars these days.... and you can BET THE FARM my car will NOT be advertised here... no friggin' way I'd want to put up with all the horse$hit/tire kicken'/lowballers that every car for sale thread generates... I'll just sell it local.... plenty of kids around these days that would love to drop some dubs, and be the first on the block with a Turbo donk or slam ....

Anybody wanna' take bets as to when these detent brackets will start showing up in the for sale section for $30-$40??? :rolleyes:

Sad, but true.... I just saw this thread, and as I started reading thru the replies, watching the vultures decend, snapping up 3,4,5 pieces per bite, I said to myself.... uhhh ohhh... looked like they were all gone about halfway down page one.... and when Kevin made a plea to PLEASE quit ordering until he could get a handle on what was left, you guys just kept the paypals coming.... and then someone has the nerve to whine and b*tch like a baby??? wtf??? :rolleyes:

Kevin, I don't blame you a bit.... when the right opportunity arises, I'm movin' on too... way newer technology and better built cars these days.... and you can BET THE FARM my car will NOT be advertised here... no friggin' way I'd want to put up with all the horse$hit/tire kicken'/lowballers that every car for sale thread generates... I'll just sell it local.... plenty of kids around these days that would love to drop some dubs, and be the first on the block with a Turbo donk or slam ....

Anybody wanna' take bets as to when these detent brackets will start showing up in the for sale section for $30-$40??? :rolleyes:

Who you calling a baby? I thought:rolleyes: I was getting a much needed piece for both of my Buick's and looked like a ingenious product design and KLM wasn't trying to screw us.

Status
Not open for further replies.