You can type here any text you want

Stainless Pistons in this GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1700 bucks a piece for porting cylinder heads??? Did this guy get taken or does he not know what the hell he's talking about?

600+hp on 10-12 lbs of boost!!!!! :eek:

20k invested and the interior didn't get restored?...or paint....:eek:

Yea looks cobbled together to me who spends all that $$$ and then installs cheap chain store gauges /steering wheel,stock downpipe with a turbo shield chopped for a big downpipe,and those cant be 295 rear tires!!!!!

Yea looks cobbled together to me who spends all that $$$ and then installs cheap chain store gauges /steering wheel,stock downpipe with a turbo shield chopped for a big downpipe,and those cant be 295 rear tires!!!!!

Dont forget about those sweet pedal covers!:p

Wow, stainless pistons. Those are some heavy slugs. Has air conditioning, but isn't hooked up? It's not even on the car.:eek: What a douche.

that custom intake strongly resembles my stock ported intake, hmmm!

Last Odometer Reading:170500 miles reported Nov-19-2003

Title: Very fast with built engine. About 90% restored
Mileage: 124,000 miles

Which leads me to believe theres actually 224,000 miles and he either thinks it's 124,000 or is just really trying to get over on someone with this.

Set at only 6lbs of boost and screams :confused: if you turn it up to 10-12 lbs it would make 600hp :rolleyes: ( not on a good day ) this guy is crazy if he did spend 20k on this thing he got dupped

The ad should read:

I just found this beat-to-sh!t car behind somebody's garage. I stole it, washed it, and made up a bunch of crap about it. Please give me money.

Good thing I took pictures before the water dried otherwise you might see that it looks really horrible!

I couldn't resist. I asked the seller this question:
How do you get 600hp from a te-60, stock intercooler and stock elbow and downpipe? What ecm are you using to run 140lb injectors?

His response:
Also, I forgot to mention. The intercooler and downpipe are not stock either. What I have posted is just what I was told by the shop

So this guy thinks that is not a stock intercooler and downpipe or his is a GD liar. I really wonder if he thinks everyone is so stupid. Well, maybe there are bids on that POS...

Whats even funnier is the bid is over 9k and his reserve is still not met. How much could he possibly want for that POS? I hate to even call an GN a POS but thats what it is. Even worse is that sticker on the top of the windshield.

I didn't know that green stripe injectors were 140lbs(lol)::biggrin::biggrin:
and stock intercoolers made 600 hp...:eek:
with those 140lb injectors he must be running some 200 plus octane rocket fuel to obtain those numbers...:D:D:D:D

How much you want to be some foolish sob buys that junk and comes here looking for advice after the fact? I can see it now, what does the white smoke coming out of the tail pipes mean?

He probably believes the BS... Wish I had suckers walk into BWR like that;) "Here's 20k, just tell me its fast and I will believe it.":biggrin:

Guys stop hating

That is a special edition TPGN :p You figure out what that stands for :eek:

I like the vatozone stickers on the windows. That fast and furious steering wheel sold me on it being a special edition too. Is that the one Vin Diesel drove in the movie? :rolleyes:

if your going to wash the car and take pics while it is wet to make the paint look good, at least drive it out of the carwash first!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D

buickbert

Back