Stainless Steel Stage 2 Header flanges

turbobitt

Had these made for my new headers. Water jet cut and ground for flatness.
Buick (692) - Copy.JPG
Buick (693) - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 297979 View attachment 297980

Nice ! Leave plenty of bolt hole clearance with 304 flanges.. otherwise they shear bolts off !

SPD still makes them too .. probably the finest flanges in the BIZ and very reasonably priced for what you get ... they are CNC milled which really leaves a nice finish
and chamfer on the edges.

The thing I like about the SPD flanges is the way they weld .. and the way they are machined / design they use .. it really limits the distortion from welding.. most of the time you don't even need to have them machined flat after you weld the primarys

View attachment 297979 View attachment 297980

These are by far the nicest flanges I've seen for a v6. The hole positions and consideration of the planned tube size is spot on. The reality of it is there is no way to produce a one size fits all flange especially if tubing size is going to vary from car to car. I've handled plenty of shitty flanges over the years. Those copper flange gaskets are just as shitty as some of the flanges. Holes aren't in correct location for S2 head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can I get a set of these flanges ? And what's the cost for a set ?

[QUOTE="dank GN, post: 3760592, member: 29460"And what's the cost for a set ?[/QUOTE]
Whenever someone asks me this about a special part I just say "too much"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk