You can type here any text you want

Still Making Odd Noise When Foot Into It

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I found more leaks in the usual places. Driver's side exhaust manifold is cracked at the flange. The passenger side flange is leaking as well. Anyone recommend a specific replacement set of headers?

The exh leaks are most likely the culprit in the BL issue.
Headers...If I were in the mkt, I'd be looking at the T/A product.

I appreciate all the help on here. Without you guys I'd still be ripping my hair out. Instead, now, I will be taking my wallet out. I've already ordered a 3" internal waste gate DP from TA last week. I might as well go for the shorty headers from them too. If I do so, I feel like I should have them ceramic coated along with my DP and heat shield. I will look up some threads on the whole ceramic coating debate. I want to keep it looking as close to stock as possible but I don't care for the tarnished brown stainless look. Plus, in theory, under-hood temps will be reduced with coated headers/DP. I also feel I should do the motor mounts. Maybe I will start a new thread about this because I don't know how hard of a job it is in these cars. Thanks again!

Davey, I would contact nick micale for the headers or any ta needs.

I got the TA headers on the way. Hopefully fixing these exhaust leaks will help the car run better. I hope it helps the idle but who knows.

Back