stock 87 parts, turbo, gaskets, harness, ic etc

grb311

was going to convert my 85 GN to 87 but im moving and selling my car so heres some stuff.

Stock 86-87 turbo bought it from a guy on here also selling other swap parts to me, i assume it works looks to be in good working order, i was going to use it, just missing like 3 bolts for it, oh and i ported all of it slighly, and made intake bell a smoother transition to turbo, also with it ill include a ported turbo elbow $140 Shipped conus. I have complete stock headers and crossover they are welded and good to go. $120 shipped.
HS 9441 PT Felpro gasket set $150 shipped..
CS8142-4 felpro gaskets $45 shipped
Upper and lower intake mani, upper dog house has been ported nicely fuel rail, fpr, new billet water neck and fresh aluminum fittings shown,, and throttle bracket and linkage... needs bolts,, egr and egr block off plate too! $199 shipped
3 inch chrome turbo uppipe with silicone/clamps,, never used,, bought from rjc racing $50 shipped
GN 86-87 wiring harness $140 shipped
injector harness $40 shipped

$140shipped
TURBO.jpg

Turbo1.jpg

downm.jpg

$140 shipped

$120shipped
exhmanifoldscrossoverxbrace.jpg

$120 shipped

HS 9441 PT Felpro gasket set $150 shipped
(lower pic) CS8142-4 felpro gaskets $45 shipped
gaskets.jpg

Upper and lower intake mani, upper dog house has been ported nicely fuel rail, fpr, new billet water neck and fresh aluminum fittings shown,, and throttle bracket and linkage... needs bolts,, egr and egr block off plate too! $199 shipped

intakeman.jpg

doghouse.jpg

doghouse included in upper mani etc!

3 inch chrome turbo uppipe with silicone/clamps,, never used,, bought from rjc racing
$50 shipped its the uppipe on left
3inchmafpipeuppipe.jpg

$50 shipped

wiring harness $140 shipped
Inj harness $40 shipped
wiringharness.jpg

3 inch chrome turbo uppipe with silicone/clamps,, never used,, bought from rjc racing

3 inch chrome turbo uppipe with silicone/clamps,, never used,, bought from rjc racing $50 shipped
do you still have the uppipe ?if so let me know thanks