You can type here any text you want

Stock Cam- unopened Motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hello people; I'd like to here more on the diesel oil usage. But I'm on board with the leave it alone thing and cumming here will give you ideas and will get you to spend more on your car. Keep the basic maintenace up and drive it. In the past here there was a guy driving his TB on a road course going sideways thru the turns and he says it was un unopened engine with a boat load of miles on it. Have fun.
IBBY

Yeah, the whole 12 dollar bottle of "magic oil" I really don't buy it. My buddy runs circle track-and we all know how those cars are run, HARD! Ran it for 3 years, changed the oil MAYBE 10 times the whole time he had it. Overheated it 270+ and runs it 6-7 grand. Runs whatever is on sale for oil, usually quaker state. I'm on board with the run of bad cams thing, that I could believe. It isn't just circle track guys that have run a motor on regular oil either. GOt quite a few friends with beater trucks that don't see much more than a gas and go. The regal I used to have never had any oil additives put in it either and it seemed to run just fine without it. I think it's more of an operator error than it is an equipment error if you know what I mean.

Back