You can type here any text you want

Stock Crank STD/STD

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MCH86GN

I have STD/STD polished crank for sale. Ready to drop in if you are looking to build/rebuild and need a crank.
I will post pictures later.
Asking $300.

Thanks,
Charles

Anyone, anyone? This is a turbo crank, ready to drop in. It has been kept in my house and not in the garage, not exposed to the elements. It is in perfect shape.

The second picture shows where there is a scratch mark. There when I bought it two years ago and I never checked, the board member I bought it from said it was std/std polished and ready to drop in. I hope that scratch doesn't mean it needs to be turned.

IMG_2063.JPGIMG_2062.JPGIMG_2060.JPGIMG_2059.JPGIMG_2058.JPGIMG_2057.JPGIMG_2056.JPGIMG_2055.JPGIMG_2054.JPGIMG_2052.JPG

That's great. Again, good luck with your build and remember any questions post them or do a search. There is a wealth of information on this forum and a lot of good people on this forum, both technically and their overall willingness to share their knowledge.

Thanks bud, good luck with your sale as well. I just can't wait to get my car on the road. Haven't really driven it since before my deployment. The whole time i was in Iraq i was just think about my car.

Thanks bud, good luck with your sale as well. I just can't wait to get my car on the road. Haven't really driven it since before my deployment. The whole time i was in Iraq i was just think about my car.
You're welcome. Glad you are home safe. Enjoy your ride.

The second picture shows where there is a scratch mark. There when I bought it two years ago and I never checked, the board member I bought it from said it was std/std polished and ready to drop in. I hope that scratch doesn't mean it needs to be turned.

View attachment 170892View attachment 170893View attachment 170894View attachment 170895View attachment 170896View attachment 170897View attachment 170898View attachment 170899View attachment 170900View attachment 170901

If you can take your finger nail and you can feel that groove/scratch it more likely needs to be turned. You can always try having the crank polished first and see if it comes out....

Back