You can type here any text you want

Stock location oil return question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Does anyone have the exact measured spot to drill and tap the hole for the oil return line. This is a Stage 2 3.8 block. Also dumb question but I'm trying to think where the oil feed line is coming from for the turbo? I know thats probably a dumb question but I just cant think of it off the top of my head! Also, what size hole, threads are needed for the return line? Thanks! -----Jeremy

Here ya go Jeremy, The drill bit is 23/32 and the tap is 1/2 - 14 npt. If you want to be exact like the 109 block, just make a template with a cardboard from the spare block you have over there. It doesn't have to be in the exact spot like the 109 block, as long as you are in the area and the oil flow back into block you should be fine.

HTH

Prasad

Imo

Isn't there a large Boss cast into the block right where the oil return would go. I believe I would run it into the front of the oil pan. Lots easier to service.

Back