You can type here any text you want

Street driven 6spd Supra runs 8.6 @170mph.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
sounds like one hell of a converter to me.....

One hell of a loose converter!!!:eek: Part of that was because he was using the GT47-88mm turbo on a 3.0L motor and he also needs the spray to spool that bad boy.

In any event, I seen one of his other best passes was an 8.79 @169mph on BFG DRs.

Imports are my backround... but Gn's always been a dream. Recently I took her to a meet of my old Import crew... I think the crowd of people who were gawking over this over modded NSX.. were around Maggie before I even parked.

A Gn is always a favorite at every gathering.

Here's another video with a different angle of Darin's 8.63 @170mph pass~~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8ga7mTX6cE[/YOUTUBE]

I believe its a street driver. I know of many 1K WHP supras that are street driven, one that is 1400 WHP, and actually looks suprisingly stock. I can't post pics because paople in our area don't know the #s it puts down, and he won't say. He has only lost one race, it was to a TT Viper making the same power on bigger slicks.

you can tell its a street car.....

by the deleted head light.
the drag race only front wheel
the drag slicks
the open exhaust
the Parachute
etc etc

heck we've tested a AA/FC in the alley,
but that doesn't make it a street car legally!

fast??? you bet!
street legal , not hardly

by the deleted head light.
the drag race only front wheel
the drag slicks
the open exhaust
the Parachute
etc etc

heck we've tested a AA/FC in the alley,
but that doesn't make it a street car legally!

fast??? you bet!
street legal , not hardly

I never said it was street legal, I said it was street driven. There is a difference.:wink:

Turning it back to "street legal status" is easy as 1,2,3.
1. Headlight back on
2. Regular radials on the frt & drag radials on the rear.
3. Exhaust ?? He's running through the exhaust !
4. Parachute off into the garage

Street trim once again :biggrin: . Emissions ?? Good point. But the same would be with 4 one of our beloved heavily modified Buicks. :cool:

Back