Street Outlaws

Hmmm..TV money and you know this how? Regardless, its in Tuffs pocket with no chance of redemption.

You can see the raindrops on the windshield. A light rain cant be seen on the ground, but is dangerous enough.

Not enough footage on the tire shake. Again, you know this how?

Who cares what kind of cars they are? The point is to race on an UNPREPPED street.

Tuff whined and now looks like a little bitch. Editing didn't make him look bad. He did. A man sticks to his word. That's the bottom line. Period.

The other Chi Town guys that showed up in the 405 were stand up guys and they even through Tuff under the bus. Says it all.
There was no bet, no 10K, no money in Tuff's pocket.

If you can see the rain on the windshield, then you'd be able to see moisture on the double yellow line at the finish line. It did rain.....but not during the race, after it. The show was edited to make it seem like it was raining....and Chief was full of it, just like he was full of it when he talked about tire shake shutting the Sonoma's engine off.

The minute you do a 50-60 foot long burn out utilizing VHT or Pimp Juice....the road's getting prepped.

The 405 agreed to Tuff's rules and got beat. Then the show made it seem as though they lost cause they raced in the rain....and they went along with it. So who's the real bitch?

Check out the Sonoma's windshield just as the cars launched at the 17 min 31 sec mark. Not a drop of rain....

They came out to so cal and raced my buddy in his grey mare . I can tell you that the street they raced on is a well known spot about 10miles from me . They got a permit to race there for the night . They made my buddy put a cage in the car . And there cars are pretty dam fast . Now if I had a production company dumping money in my car I bet it would be fast as F**k to .

Robsiron your buying in to the show and that is what they want, it makes the show more popular and that makes the Discovery ch $$$. Dude give it up none of this shit is real it is just entertainment.

You know...the bickering about real vs. fake...their $$$ or TV $$$...scripted vs raw...who the hell cares???
Its still tons better then the Kardashian Ho-bags or "Here comes Runny Doo-doo".
Only 2 % of the viewers really understand anything they are talking about anyway, so just watch or don't.
The facts are this...they obviously are pretty good at what they do or Discovery would have found others do use in the show.

You know...the bickering about real vs. fake...their $$$ or TV $$$...scripted vs raw...who the hell cares??? Its still tons better then the Kardashian Ho-bags or "Here comes Runny Doo-doo".

I enjoy being entertained, I honestly like the show. But to sit there and listen to the nonsense getting spewed over and over again after awhile soon takes its toll. Big Chief last year says "turbo's are the future", and I'm saying to myself, did this guy just crawl out from under a rock or something? I think it's their definition of "street" car that gets me annoyed the most. Chief's GTO has no door handles, no side mirrors, full cage, parachute, slicks and lexan glass all around, and yet Chief doesn't hesitate to say fastest "street" car on the planet. Between that and his turbo's are the future comment, me thinks the dude just woke from being in a coma from way back before the unleaded fuel days. Give me a damn break already lol....

I enjoy being entertained, I honestly like the show. But to sit there and listen to the nonsense getting spewed over and over again after awhile soon takes its toll. Big Chief last year says "turbo's are the future", and I'm saying to myself, did this guy just crawl out from under a rock or something? I think it's their definition of "street" car that gets me annoyed the most. Chief's GTO has no door handles, no side mirrors, full cage, parachute, slicks and lexan glass all around, and yet Chief doesn't hesitate to say fastest "street" car on the planet. Between that and his turbo's are the future comment, me thinks the dude just woke from being in a coma from way back before the unleaded fuel days. Give me a damn break already lol....

You must not have seen the episode where he did take his car out to put miles on it after he got it together. With the FAST XFI...he can tune it back to drive. My Buddy drives his Nova everywhere and its a mid 8 sec car. Huge fuel injection with NOS and chute, wheelie bars, etc.
IMG_2258.jpg
IMG_2100.jpg
IMG_5160.jpg
IMG_4698.jpg

The NOVA is his 8 sec"street car"...this is his 6 sec"race car"...
1969 Camaro 706 cubic inch FULTON Mountain motor...3000 hp.
LON 1.jpg
LON 2.jpg
LON 3.jpg
LON 4.jpg
LON 5.jpg
LON 6.jpg

Those are sweet. But this, in my opinion, is what a real seven second STREET car looks like... ;)

Wow. Full interior door slammer radial car. LOVE it!!! That is what I would love to see go up against OKC and we can all see where it sits in the ranks. All that being said, is that thing registered? I don't see a license plate.

Wow. Full interior door slammer radial car. LOVE it!!! That is what I would love to see go up against OKC and we can all see where it sits in the ranks. All that being said, is that thing registered? I don't see a license plate.

That car really is badass for a street car. Full weight (3500 pounds), has interior, still running a torque arm for crying out loud, TRZ anti-roll bar, Strange shocks/struts all around, and was running a spintech exhaust when driven on the street...

Engineshot_zps5c269ad1.jpg

100_1284.jpg

This reminds me of when I attended Hot Rod's Fastest Street car shootout. It was '94 or '95 and it was just getting going. I drove over my 84 GN to Michigan to attend. Anyway, we are watching the guys roll out their cars in the pits out of the trailers. Rules at that time limited the number of sponsor stickers a guy could place on his car. So out rolls this White Regal and I'm excited, thinking its a turbo. Guy was really cool so we get to talking and I find out its a big block, tubbed, full cage- Mid 7 sec car. Things got stickers all over it so I ask him that I thought they were limited on stickers. Here's the cool quote: guy says "this ain't fast enough to be a street car!"
Sorry for the long story but it still cracks me up!

There was no bet, no 10K, no money in Tuff's pocket.

If you can see the rain on the windshield, then you'd be able to see moisture on the double yellow line at the finish line. It did rain.....but not during the race, after it. The show was edited to make it seem like it was raining....and Chief was full of it, just like he was full of it when he talked about tire shake shutting the Sonoma's engine off.

The minute you do a 50-60 foot long burn out utilizing VHT or Pimp Juice....the road's getting prepped.

The 405 agreed to Tuff's rules and got beat. Then the show made it seem as though they lost cause they raced in the rain....and they went along with it. So who's the real bitch?

Tuffs butt buddy made the bet for him and then they prepped. Prepped AFTER the 405 accepted. If there was no money then that's even worse. Tuff had even less to lose.

50-60' of prep is nothing for these care. Tuff prepped the entire length.

Anyone that sides with a man that doesn't live up to his word is a bitch too.

Last edited:
Robsiron your buying in to the show and that is what they want, it makes the show more popular and that makes the Discovery ch $$$. Dude give it up none of this shit is real it is just entertainment.

The speed is not real? Crashing their cars is not real? The adrenaline is not real? Blowing their engines is not real?

I only care about the race and men keeping their word not the drama. This is where you are confused.

Last edited:

I think Chief meant that Turbos are the future because they are overtaking the nitrous and supercharged cars in the Outlaw race series. Not to mention the technology has advanced as well as engine components are better to handle the serious boost of today. Take an LS engine. Cant blow those mofo's up..heheh..

When you get as fast as these guys are the word street means racing on a dirty unprepped city road.

Tuffs butt buddy made the bet for him and then they prepped. Prepped AFTER the 405 accepted. If there was no money then that's even worse. Tuff had even less to lose.

50-60' of prep is nothing for these care. Tuff prepped the entire length.

Anyone that sides with a man that doesn't live up to his word is a bitch too.

The 405 agreed to prepping....they just didn't come as well prepared. You like what I did there....bitchass?