You can type here any text you want

Street Spool 'time'

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
What would consider to be a quick spooling setup lets say from 0 to 30# of boost. Trying to figure if im alright or do i need some adjusting... just had my buddy tell me my car was a little laggy compared to his EVO.. my 0 - 30 psi is 1.1 second?

Id say you were doing fine...what is he spooling for a turbo?

Bryan

6262 but his just feels very very violent.. its awd high reving just alot going on mine feels so much smoother all the gears banging and car reving so high and you just feel everything so much on those evo's that awd really is awesome.. ive been thinking about getting one for a while now.. bit pricey

What would consider to be a quick spooling setup lets say from 0 to 30# of boost. Trying to figure if im alright or do i need some adjusting... just had my buddy tell me my car was a little laggy compared to his EVO.. my 0 - 30 psi is 1.1 second?
Thats fast. About useless on the street. It should be frying the tires at any road speed below 50mph. When i had the 6265 on my car it would go from vacuum to 28psi in about 1 sec. 700whp.

Why are you comparing your car to an Evo?

im not? my buddy just wanted to go for a ride in my Buick, and he decided to drop that comment while i was driving. And i previously saw a posting on here that some guy ran up to 28 psi in .75 of a second.. so i thought i had some room to adjust.

Back