subframe this and subframes that...???

rex362

I have been hearing about subframes connectors on our TTA's and other f bodies...

is this realy needed for mine?...no mods ..low miles ..no racing-racing ...just maybe a few hundread miles per future year....

:redface:.....also...those bar thingies that go over the motor and reach/bolt from shock tower too shock tower... :redface:

If you plan on leaving it stock you really don't need them. BUT, with a little time more you will probably find yourself in the trap that most of us are in (MORE BOOST). With this comes the need for sub-frame connectors, Alky kits (which is the next best thing to sex). :) Believe me I bought my TTA about a year ago only had 18,000 miles and I also said I was going to leave it stock. WELL, it did'nt work out that way. So don't feel bad if the bug bites you it only means your a boost addict and there a lot worse things to be addicted too!!!! ;)

even if you left the car completely stock, the improved performance from those two items would be well worth it.

your handling would improve a great deal.....and the normal creeks and squeaks associated with these cars would dissapear.

my car only has 10k on it but i can hear the squeaks and rattles when i hit certain bumps.

Jicaju said:
If you plan on leaving it stock you really don't need them. BUT, with a little time more you will probably find yourself in the trap that most of us are in (MORE BOOST). With this comes the need for sub-frame connectors, Alky kits (which is the next best thing to sex). :) Believe me I bought my TTA about a year ago only had 18,000 miles and I also said I was going to leave it stock. WELL, it did'nt work out that way. So don't feel bad if the bug bites you it only means your a boost addict and there a lot worse things to be addicted too!!!! ;)

well ..this one will be the garage queen...But I have my ears up for another TTA with medium miles/medium price for mods and the bug thingy.. :wink: :wink:

2 TTA's is better than 1 ..NO ??? :smile:
maybe 3

TTAfreak said:
even if you left the car completely stock, the improved performance from those two items would be well worth it.

your handling would improve a great deal.....and the normal creeks and squeaks associated with these cars would dissapear.

my car only has 10k on it but i can hear the squeaks and rattles when i hit certain bumps.

no rattles and squeeks....well,not yet atleast...mine is tight/quite...we will see how long that lasts....

..seems it wont do any harm but good down the road.......maybe I install em next year

if it's goin to be a garage queen leave it the hell alone :eek: I think garage queens are a waste of time but thats why everyone has an opinion :p I had a 427 Cobra back in the mid 70's that I modified ... hey it was a car !!! had a ball with it till it became to valuable to drive :rolleyes: :eek: